Cat Serenade [Romantic][GxB][Comedy][Drama?]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

Cat Serenade [Romantic][GxB][Comedy][Drama?]

#1 Post by snowflakes »

Cat Serenade
This is my first project. I only have to say that i think this is going to take me a lot of time, first of all because i don't have any idea in using Ren'py (maybe the simple concepts) and because I only have a mouse and my imagination to paint :')
But I wanted to post this before doing anything to ask you guys if you think the plot of my project is interesting. - Please, be nice with me >-<

Anyway... This is my first visual novel called ''Cat Serenade''.
Our female protagonist, called Hana, is a little cat who lives with her owner, a very rich girl (INSERT NAME HERE XD). They live in one of the most beautiful -and expensive- houses of their neighborhood. Hana lives very comfortable and she gets everything what she want when she wants.
One day she meets a sarcastic and stray cat, called Chiisai, who was very rude with her because he thought she was foolish and a snob...
Maybe Chiisai's brother (INSERT NAME HERE xD) can change his opinion? What is going to change in Hana's simple life? Where's Chiisai's tail???????? (I will complete this)
Finally, I want to clarify that this is NOT going to be the typical cheesy visual novel. Yeah, maybe you thought that because of the plot, but forget that idea.

- PD: I am thinking of adding another ((maybe two?)) posible character... I don't know for now. Tell me your opinion

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME ! This is very important to me ^.^
Arigatou gozaimasu~!
Attachments
Hana (I deleted Chiisai's art :l)
Hana (I deleted Chiisai's art :l)
Last edited by snowflakes on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

Re: Cat Serenade [Romantic][GxB][Comedy][Drama?]

#2 Post by Laiska »

I have to say I'm mildly disappointed that the characters aren't actual cats... xD I like the lolita sort of design on Hana though.

Depending on the length of the game, I would probably add at least one more possible character. Maybe the cat who lives witha bookshop owner or something? There's a little store I go to sometimes that always has a little cat running around the store.

Good luck! 😊

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#3 Post by snowflakes »

Laiska wrote:I have to say I'm mildly disappointed that the characters aren't actual cats... xD I like the lolita sort of design on Hana though.

Depending on the length of the game, I would probably add at least one more possible character. Maybe the cat who lives witha bookshop owner or something? There's a little store I go to sometimes that always has a little cat running around the store.

Good luck! 😊
xDD My first idea was drawing real cats... But all my neurons dead because I can't draw animals (actually I can, but they look like deformed poop)
And thanks for everything !

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#4 Post by Laiska »

Maybe you could use pictures of real cats and have an option to use either one, like in Hatoful Boyfriend :)