- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:24 pm
- Completed: Hopeful Night, On the Eve of Christmas
- Projects: Something for Yuri Jam
- Location: In the depths of Hell (hey, the Wi-fi's quite good here!)
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:47 pm
- Projects: Red Ties
- Tumblr: hideki-husbando
- Deviantart: vissnande
- Skype: resu-baka
- Soundcloud: Cicinee
- Location: Cananadia
I really love the idea for this, it's rare to find people to are willing to dwell into such aspects of human life that sometimes isn't seen by the public eye, especially if they have it as well. I'm looking forwards to it. uvu
1. What do you think of the characters? Are there any suggestions for development?
Honestly, no, because I just wanna scoop them all up in a smothering hug. UB ... tight hugs... smother smother...
2. Is the art-style okay? Will it benefit to keep backgrounds fairly shaded and dark?
HHHH the art-style makes me doki because it's mega nice and unique in its own way?? And yes, it will benefit to keep the backgrounds on the dark side... but what if the backgrounds are also used to indicate... progression? Like, lighter backgrounds when things aren't as bleak.
3. Do you think by using a solid (human) antagonist, the storyline can be pushed? Should there be some changes? [Edit- Mila]
Why wouldn't it? I like Mila's design and the beliefs she holds-- I am curious about how she had formed them, if there was something in her past that occurred which made her think the way she did.
4. Do you think that keeping the balance between battling depression and escaping it is a good topic to focus on?
I do, balance sometimes is needed, and in this case I think it should be.
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:14 am
- Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,
1-I think the characters are realistic =) . I'm really interested to see what you do with Jacob. As for the others I like the detail you gave them as well. It makes them really interesting and will be fun to read during gameplay.
2- I love your art style =). It kind of looks realtic in a way and gives the characters a very beautiful look. I'm can't give you much advice on the backgrounds, but maybe fairly shaded could be a good option.
3-I wouldn't say you need a solid antagonist. Maybe a guy or girl who might come off like a jerk, but not so much that we would 't dislike them . Then again if you do have one I wouldn't mind. Just seems this would do well without a main bad guy, but rather just a character who could be an ass.
4-Yes. I think those could actually be two different things. Like the mc battles it and tries to get out of it, or escapes it, but might not ever know true happiness. I think the relationships should be important to, but not the main focus as that is in too many VN's.
Anyway, I hope my advice helped a bit. I'm really excited to see what you do with this and hope to see it come to life
Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404
2. I really love your art style! The first thing that stuck me about the background would be having it change (from night to day, for example) based on your mood?
3. I thought the antagonist was the main character? I can see how it would be more natural to have the other character "push" them to how they are now though.
Looking forward to the release I'm invested in seeing what some of the good endings might be in a situation like this.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users