Tsundere-sama [GxB][Romance, Otome, Comedy]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

Re: Tsundere-sama [Romance, Otome, Comedy, Free]

#16 Post by hiko27 »

Suika wrote:I'm late to the party, but this is a great idea, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

The green uniform is an interesting touch, but I like it. It draws attention straight to her eyes (which are stunning, by the way).
Haha, it's fine, the party's barely started. And thank you! I actually thought the eyes were a little too simple, but glad to know you guys liked it :D
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov

Suika
Regular

#17 Post by Suika »

hiko27 wrote:I actually thought the eyes were a little too simple, but glad to know you guys liked it :D
They're my favorite part of the sprite ^.^

Also, while I'm here...
hiko27 wrote:1. What type of tsundere would you prefer? Describe or give an example if you can. Are you fine with tsunderes who get violent, or just tsun?
I presume we'll have choices throughout the story, in which case I'd appreciate the option to be violent in certain situations, but for the most part I prefer vanilla-flavoured-tsun (whatever that means)

Nahilys
Regular

#18 Post by Nahilys »

hiko27 wrote: Question(s): (will add more as I get further into the development)
1. What type of tsundere would you prefer? Describe or give an example if you can. Are you fine with tsunderes who get violent, or just tsun?

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#19 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

This looks like it will be a cute game! I like a tsundere who yells at the guy about how he is being stupid, or tells him that he is bad at something, or that an outfit makes him look ridiculous, but then she apologizes and compliments him. Example: 'You can be such a clutz. ...But it's kind of cute, sometimes.' I do like the dere side better, because it's sweeter. A tsundere who stutters and blushes a lot would be adorable.

hiko27
Veteran

#20 Post by hiko27 »

Suika wrote:They're my favorite part of the sprite ^.^

Also, while I'm here...
hiko27 wrote:1. What type of tsundere would you prefer? Describe or give an example if you can. Are you fine with tsunderes who get violent, or just tsun?
I presume we'll have choices throughout the story, in which case I'd appreciate the option to be violent in certain situations, but for the most part I prefer vanilla-flavoured-tsun (whatever that means)
Thank you!

Got it. Thanks for the suggestion, it hasn't occurred to me yet I could give people the choice to be violent or not! Will definitely do that. Lol but yeah I get you. I prefer the regular, non-violent tsundere as well.
Nahilys wrote:Image
I haven't really watched Bakemonogatari yet but will probably watch just to see Hitagi. Thanks!
VocaloidsRCool wrote:This looks like it will be a cute game! I like a tsundere who yells at the guy about how he is being stupid, or tells him that he is bad at something, or that an outfit makes him look ridiculous, but then she apologizes and compliments him. Example: 'You can be such a clutz. ...But it's kind of cute, sometimes.' I do like the dere side better, because it's sweeter. A tsundere who stutters and blushes a lot would be adorable.
Thank you! Ahhhh, I get what you mean. Will take that into consideration. And lol, I guess I forgot to put in the first post there will be tons of stuttering and blushing. Just wait til you see the tsundere MC get together with a tsundere love interest. Double the tsun.
My art thread
links to portfolios

Nahilys
Regular

#21 Post by Nahilys »

Hitagi is the best mix of a tsundere & yandere girl :3

Great art by the way, I'm sad I was not able to get you for my own game.

Suika
Regular

#22 Post by Suika »

hiko27 wrote:Double the tsun.
I want it. >:)

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#23 Post by Lesleigh63 »

That's lovely looking art.

hiko27
Veteran

#24 Post by hiko27 »

Nahilys wrote:Hitagi is the best mix of a tsundere & yandere girl :3

Great art by the way, I'm sad I was not able to get you for my own game.
Oh? I didn't think she was yandere as well, but then this is Bakemonogatari so I wouldn't be surprised if she has a hint of that. And thank you! Aha, I did reply to your PM on here (and I think your email as well) but guess I was too late.
Suika wrote:
hiko27 wrote:Double the tsun.
I want it. >:)
Ask and you shall receive. Or well, in this case, you don't really have to ask. The double tsun route is actually my favorite out of the four/five guys.
Lesleigh63 wrote:That's lovely looking art.
Thank you!
My art thread
links to portfolios

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

#25 Post by King-sama »

Looking interesting! the art is beauty~~

SinaAzad
Veteran
IRC Nick: SinaAzad
Deviantart: sinaazad
Soundcloud: Sina_Azad

#26 Post by SinaAzad »

Really looking forward to see your finished work , the art looks great ! I could learn a lot from it !

Topic subscribed !
I am very proud to be a part of this generous, nice and friendly community!
but please, don't go around telling people that their work is somehow off! thats not how critique works!
Mainly a C# Programmer

My drawings:

hiko27
Veteran

#27 Post by hiko27 »

King-sama wrote:Looking interesting! the art is beauty~~
Ah thank you! Me being a perfectionist, the art I have on here might not be the exact art on the final game. It'll definitely be better (I'm hoping).
SinaAzad wrote:Really looking forward to see your finished work , the art looks great ! I could learn a lot from it !

Topic subscribed !
Thank you! Haha, I actually do sometimes wonder if anyone ever subscribed to this so that's a surprise, but thank you nonetheless.
My art thread
links to portfolios

cath-mg
Regular
Projects: Ashworth's Last Princess (Resigned), Kokorogawari
Organization: Precatio彡
Tumblr: cath-mg
Github: cath-mg

#28 Post by cath-mg »

First thing first: Your art is lovely! The first step to make me hella interested in a game is by the art style and I love yours. Definitely going to check on your progress regularly. The concept is also interesting! I don't see many tsundere MCs and the character design somehow just screams "tsundere" to me, so I think you did a great job with that!!

"What type of tsundere would you prefer? Describe or give an example if you can (include the name/series in case I don't know it). Are you fine with tsunderes who get violent, or just tsun?"
Personally, the type that gets a bit violent appeals more to me. Then again, I'm a creep who fantasizes about yandere guys. Maybe you could make two story branches, or two kind of endings? Really looking forward to playing this game :D

Lockvia
Regular
Projects: Prank Masters
Organization: Lockvia Studios
Tumblr: lockvia
itch: lockvia

#29 Post by Lockvia »

Love the heroine's design! Can't wait to see the other characters!

hiko27
Veteran

#30 Post by hiko27 »

cath-mg wrote:First thing first: Your art is lovely! The first step to make me hella interested in a game is by the art style and I love yours. Definitely going to check on your progress regularly. The concept is also interesting! I don't see many tsundere MCs and the character design somehow just screams "tsundere" to me, so I think you did a great job with that!!

"What type of tsundere would you prefer? Describe or give an example if you can (include the name/series in case I don't know it). Are you fine with tsunderes who get violent, or just tsun?"
Personally, the type that gets a bit violent appeals more to me. Then again, I'm a creep who fantasizes about yandere guys. Maybe you could make two story branches, or two kind of endings? Really looking forward to playing this game :D
Ahhh thank you! Hopefully when I refine the MC's sprite as well as finish up the rest of the charas, they'll be better than what you expect. Thank you! I was afraid people wouldn't think the MC was tsundere enough. She definitely had the ojou-sama feel going for her.

I know how you feel about yanderes... Shuu from Hatoful Boyfriend, idk why I liked it but I did. That's actually what I was thinking of doing. There might be at least three endings for each guy (excluding bad endings): Tsun, violent tsun, and dere ending.
Lockvia wrote:Love the heroine's design! Can't wait to see the other characters!
Ah thank you! I'll hopefully be able to finish up the characters by Christmas.

Update: Lol there isn't anything to update, sadly. I've been busy with Thanksgiving and Black Friday coming up, as well as preparing for final exams so I haven't had time to sit down in front of my laptop and just draw. I'll hopefully be able to by the end of this month.
My art thread
links to portfolios