ON HIATUS FOR A COUPLE MONTHS
Part I: The Lake, Part II: The City
Sorry for the watermarks. ^^; BGs done by little33cat's studio.
- Female protagonist, single-couple otome game
- Voiced characters and detailed audio environments
- Original graphics, including stunning custom backgrounds and character designs
- Multiple endings based on the unique relationship built by the player
- Dynamic environments will change with time
- Navigation framework allows the player to explore the forest property as they please
Premise: A youthful but fully grown man is discovered living on the inherited estate. Not only can't they speak, write, or sign the same language, but the man is also found to be deaf. The player must make choices on their daily life as Bradley, the woman inheriting the property. Various relationships can be built from interacting with him, which can lead to multiple endings.
This is an otome game, with the focus on one couple. It is actually more of a psychological exploration than a dating game. At this point in time, the game is developing into a sim-game where the player can navigate and interact with their environment outside of dialogue. While there aren't many choices in your male companion, there are plenty of choices in what to do with him -- will Bradley love him as he is, or help him grow into more? Will she mother him or give him tough-love? Is he a pet or is he a friend?
Bradley: Veronica Bradley Smith is fashionable, charismatic, and engaged to one of the most prestigious archietects in New York. She attends all the chic parties and is friends with the most trendy people. But Veronica Bradley Smith is a lie. She almost forgot her real name until she has to come face-to-face with the heritage she wanted to leave behind. Bradley Sasaki is the only child of a Japanese nobody and her late American mother. She's since dropped out of college and become a homeless alcoholic, bent on creating an illusion of herself. This Bradley is forced to use her charisma and wits to survive, let alone maintain her fabricated life. And although she'd rather have nothing to ever do with her father again, she finds she needs to escape the country.
Daisuke ("Dice"): Little is known about this strange man living on Bradley's property, especially with no means to talk to him directly. Everything about him fills her mind with questions. His inability to hear requires him to watch her at all times, which makes her uneasy. And although he seemingly acts like an animal, he always manages to surprise her.
- Ren'Py Engine
- 1024x768 Interface
- Two executables for the two story parts (Lake/City)
- Nearly 60 character sprites, including variants
- Over 20 CG backgrounds, not including variants
- Comic book style Event CGs
- Sim-game framework allows for puzzles, stat-building, and more
Background Artist: little33cat
Character Sprite/Event CG Artist: sage