Of Loneliness [GxB/GxG][Fantasy, Slice of Life]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Awesomepigman
Organization: dtsgreg

Of Loneliness [GxB/GxG][Fantasy, Slice of Life]

#1 Post by Awesomepigman »

Of Loneliness

What I want to do:
Present a character who feels truly isolated from others and allow the player to embark on a path where not only the character but the player themselves will become happier and feel a little less alone.

Summary:
You play a girl who feels they have become alone. You go to a small college and work a part-time job. You live in an apartment by yourself and you never see anyone anymore. Your friends went to college far away and your parents love you but you only get to hear them over phone calls. You feel you got left behind. Your coworkers aren't exactly the people you can talk to and your classmates are too busy with their own lives. Feeling isolated you've become depressed and have started to shut down entirely. That is until your world shifts into a forest bustling with life. There you meet personified spirits of the creatures in the forests; their quirks even managing to make you laugh outwardly on occasion. You don't know where the forest came from, and you're scared the visit to it may someday end, because there you no longer feel alone.

Characters:
You:
-No image yet-

Bird Spirit:
The bird spirit of the forest
The bird spirit of the forest
The first to greet you and the most outspoken.

Wolf Spirit:
Wolf spirit of the forest
Wolf spirit of the forest
Not quick to trust you but once trust is earned it's not easily forgotten.

Dear Spirit:
Dear spirit of the forest
Dear spirit of the forest
Shy but happy to be friends.

Hare Spirit:
Reserved and quiet.

???:
It's a secret.

Questions:
1. Well? What do you guys think?
2. Any animal you'd love to see a spirit for? (Enough people say one and I'll try to add it!)
3. Any advice, concerns, or recommendations?

Other stuff:
The current project Starship: Andromeda is on hold do to trouble finding time that works for everyone involved. Of Loneliness will be made by only me if it makes it that far.
Thank you all for reading this and please give your input. Bye bye! ^.^

sunTARIA
Regular

Re: Of Loneliness [GxB/GxG][Fantasy, Slice of Life]

#2 Post by sunTARIA »

nice art :D

sunTARIA
Regular

Re: Of Loneliness [GxB/GxG][Fantasy, Slice of Life]

#3 Post by sunTARIA »

Awesomepigman wrote:
Of Loneliness

What I want to do:
Present a character who feels truly isolated from others and allow the player to embark on a path where not only the character but the player themselves will become happier and feel a little less alone.

Summary:
You play a girl who feels they have become alone. You go to a small college and work a part-time job. You live in an apartment by yourself and you never see anyone anymore. Your friends went to college far away and your parents love you but you only get to hear them over phone calls. You feel you got left behind. Your coworkers aren't exactly the people you can talk to and your classmates are too busy with their own lives. Feeling isolated you've become depressed and have started to shut down entirely. That is until your world shifts into a forest bustling with life. There you meet personified spirits of the creatures in the forests; their quirks even managing to make you laugh outwardly on occasion. You don't know where the forest came from, and you're scared the visit to it may someday end, because there you no longer feel alone.

Characters:
You:
-No image yet-

Bird Spirit:
birbdude.jpg
The first to greet you and the most outspoken.

Wolf Spirit:
wolfgal.jpg
Not quick to trust you but once trust is earned it's not easily forgotten.

Dear Spirit:
dearboy.jpg
Shy but happy to be friends.

Hare Spirit:
Reserved and quiet.

???:
It's a secret.

Questions:
1. Well? What do you guys think?
2. Any animal you'd love to see a spirit for? (Enough people say one and I'll try to add it!)
3. Any advice, concerns, or recommendations?

Other stuff:
The current project Starship: Andromeda is on hold do to trouble finding time that works for everyone involved. Of Loneliness will be made by only me if it makes it that far.
Thank you all for reading this and please give your input. Bye bye! ^.^
u should add a white rabbit it will fit color-and personality wise i think
Nostalgic Memories are always used as a way to poison and torture others.
--------------
When in doubt if you use these codes to hide your work, people!
build.classify('game/**.png', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.jpg', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.rpy', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.rpyc', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.mp3', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.ttf', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.ogg', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.ogv', 'archive')
build.classify('game/**.rpy', None)

-----
it'll help you when you need to hide files! :D