This is my History Black Knights

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Blue Bunny

This is my History Black Knights

#1 Post by Blue Bunny »

Well , here's it ^^

Black Knights

This history is original :wink:

-Daniel kander is a secundary student. He wants to live in London. One day , his parents decide to realize that wish , but , really it was a very bad idea. When Daniel is for first time in London , his parents are killed by a "Dark Maiden". Dark Maidens are creatures who can to kill people with terrible powers , like the "Bloodstained Darkstar". Then , he's very very sad. But , a Dark Maiden helps him. He don't want to stay with a Dark Maiden , but that creature is different to the others. Is a very beautiful girl , called "Reesa". She's a good person , and she wants to kill the other Dark Maidens , so he asks to Daniel for help herself. Then , they're in a war , the "Crimsom Rose". It's a very bloody war , where is necessary to be a Dark Maiden , a Black God or a Black Knight. Daniel becomes a "Black Night" , and Reesa helps him in magic rituals and all that things.

Character description :
Daniel Kander:
Birthday: 10th of June
It's a very good person. It's really innocent , but , when he's in the battle , is the most terrible beast. He don't like to fight , and he seems is in love with Reesa.

Reesa von Brunhild:
Birthday: 3rd of December
She's a Dark Maiden , but it's a good creature. She uses her power for good things , not bad. But her true power is the seem of a beast. She is a hybrid , a vampire and a demon. But with Daniel , she's the best girl in the world.

Dark Maidens:
They're terrible beasts. They can use the "Bloodstained Darkstar". It's a very powerful attack.

Black Knights:
They're knights. They know how to fight very good , and they have a lot of magic attacks. Are very powerful too.
Well , this is a "little version" of the history.

Black Gods:
Are magus and alchemists very powerful. They can make illusions and very powerful attacks.

If anyone wants to help me in graphics , backgrounds , music , or to add a thing to the history , post freely :wink:

And also I ask that somebody helps me with the character art (Damn scanner :( , I have no one)

Well , I hope it likes you ^^
Last edited by Blue Bunny on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikan
Veteran

Re: This is my History Black Knights

#2 Post by Mikan »

oO why "daisku konna"? Why not "Daniel Kander"?

Blue Bunny

#3 Post by Blue Bunny »

Mikan wrote:oO why "daisku konna"? Why not "Daniel Kander"?
Hmm...Daniel Kander......it seems a good name , and , may be I change the name to "Daniel Kander".

Thanks for the idea ^^

Mikan
Veteran

#4 Post by Mikan »

I know it's trendy to use Japanese names, but also consider a broad audience if you can (one that my not be familiar with popular Japanese culture)

storm-and-fire
Regular

#5 Post by storm-and-fire »

Mikan wrote:I know it's trendy to use Japanese names, but also consider a broad audience if you can (one that my not be familiar with popular Japanese culture)
I am also against using that name not because it's Japanese, but because it tries to sound/look Japanese and fails at it.

The main character has an interesting birthday by the way.

maselphie
Regular
Projects: By The Lake, Seraphine

#6 Post by maselphie »

Actually, I think the plot has a lot of potential.
The "Dark Maidens" and such, are they divine beings? Or are they just humans with "Dark Maiden/Knight/God" as an occupation? I only ask because Reesa is conveniently 16 years old. I would think that something as powerful as her would be ageless or hundreds of years old. ^^ Maybe I just need to know more about your world.
Also, make sure that your characters aren't too perfect ... right now they seem flawlessly good.
I have switched accounts to Aleema.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#7 Post by azureXtwilight »

I wonder what Reesa looked like...
:lol:

Nice idea, Me myself is a huge fan of Fantasy games, YAY!

Blue Bunny

#8 Post by Blue Bunny »

maselphie wrote:Actually, I think the plot has a lot of potential.
The "Dark Maidens" and such, are they divine beings? Or are they just humans with "Dark Maiden/Knight/God" as an occupation? I only ask because Reesa is conveniently 16 years old. I would think that something as powerful as her would be ageless or hundreds of years old. ^^ Maybe I just need to know more about your world.
Also, make sure that your characters aren't too perfect ... right now they seem flawlessly good.
The Dark Maidens are divine beings , yes. Are like monsters or so. But more elegant than the monsters.The same for Black Knights and Black Gods. About the Reesa's age , I think her age is good , because she's not totally a Dark Maiden , she's a hybrid. About my characters...well , Daniel is too innocent , and Reesa is too cheerful. But , who knows , may be I will change that things in their personality :wink:

I'm happy if my history likes you :D

maselphie
Regular
Projects: By The Lake, Seraphine

#9 Post by maselphie »

Oh, that makes more sense! She's half Dark Maiden. ^^
I am looking forward to your story (if you need help with English, just ask me), it sounds like a very fun world!
I have switched accounts to Aleema.

honoreixix
Regular

#10 Post by honoreixix »

so far the history is good and interesting...

can't wait for more...

*wonders what he can help with*
I'm hidden and no one expects much of me... I just hope I don't disappoint anyone...
I'd rather fail doing something I love than succeed doing something I hate...

Blue Bunny

#11 Post by Blue Bunny »

maselphie wrote: I am looking forward to your story (if you need help with English, just ask me), it sounds like a very fun world!
Of , thanks , because my english is bad. If I need help with it , I will send you a PM.^^
honoreixix wrote:so far the history is good and interesting...

can't wait for more...

*wonders what he can help with*
so far the history is good and interesting...
I read your signature text , and , if you like work with backgrounds , you can help me on that ^^

Thanks for all^^ I'm very happy

honoreixix
Regular

#12 Post by honoreixix »

you must've misunderstood what i meant by that...

what i means is that i like to work even no one knows that i am working or exerting efforts... sorry bout that... ^^,

but if there's anything i can help with, i'd be glad to be of assistance...
I'm hidden and no one expects much of me... I just hope I don't disappoint anyone...
I'd rather fail doing something I love than succeed doing something I hate...

Blue Bunny

#13 Post by Blue Bunny »

honoreixix wrote:you must've misunderstood what i meant by that...

what i means is that i like to work even no one knows that i am working or exerting efforts... sorry bout that... ^^,

but if there's anything i can help with, i'd be glad to be of assistance...
Oh , then , I was wrong. Don't worry. If you want to work in the preoject , send me a PM , or tell me what things you can do or what things you would want to do^^ If you can do anything I need , the drawing art , for example , or other things too , I will sent you a PM. If you have Messenger , you can add me at merchetirado@hotmail.com or send me a mail at mertifri@gmail.com or at blue_bunny_the_master@yahoo.es

Thanks for all the help , I'm very happy ^^

(Note: all you can to add me to your messenger or send me a mail , if you like ^^)