VN project in need of personell~

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
susanoo

Re: VN project in need of personell~

#16 Post by susanoo »

hm it's kinda hard to explain in one go.

well the setting is in a fantasy world. there's different major races other than human that's racing for power. different races different traits. until there's one group who visioned to end the never ending competition for power, they are composed of people form every races. which is lead by the main character. and they're trying to settle down the conflict. them settling down the war and bringing down the nations into 1 group would be half story done.

while at it. they trace the causes of the war. and after subduing the hostile countries and brought them together, they're off to take down the causes. which are angels. at this point, the world is divided into 2 factions, which one desire domination, and another desire democracy. and they keep down at a peace treaty and fighting light combats over lands. after these unresulting battles, the angels are planning to settle down their problems themselves without involving other races yet our main character is kinda busybody and see through this to the end. the 2 factions are led by angels. they're sisters. they fight. end result would be up to your arcs in the game.

the end

well pretty much a totally messed up synopsis. hope it's clear enough.

DarkSign

#17 Post by DarkSign »

susanoo wrote:ah. I thought there were no more hopes. and i was about to shut down the whole thing.
well if you're really interested please register an account at http://visual-novels.net/forum/
and get my msn from there. so that i can contact you anytime. thx.
Ok, I´ll do this later, because I haven´t time now xD
But don´t quit! You will have a better history with beautiful chars after all.
Programmer and Otaku

honoreixix
Regular

#18 Post by honoreixix »

i'm interested... but i'm only good for video editing...and i'm not that great...
I'm hidden and no one expects much of me... I just hope I don't disappoint anyone...
I'd rather fail doing something I love than succeed doing something I hate...

susanoo

#19 Post by susanoo »

video editing. hmm.. what can i do for this lol. probably i can count on you on making the opening movie? lol. I can make anime but it takes too much time i don't have time for that. so a slideshow movie like what visual novels commonly have will do.

honoreixix
Regular

#20 Post by honoreixix »

OP... yeah, that i can do, making it animated would take lots of frames and hard work, XD
I'm hidden and no one expects much of me... I just hope I don't disappoint anyone...

susanoo

#21 Post by susanoo »

well then. if you're set on helping. simply follow the same procedure. get my msn from the forum. and wait. that's all for now.
project can't start until at least we have cg artist and scriptwriter. mind you. there's 0 cg artist to count as of now.
so let's all just wait 1st =p

emihaumut
Regular
Projects: Rynspyr.
Tumblr: emihaumut
Github: yeewai

#22 Post by emihaumut »

Hrmmm, what if we're interested but refuse to use MSN because we believe it is cursed? (Everytime I use MSN to communicate with someone on a project, i always end up dropping it....)

honoreixix
Regular

#23 Post by honoreixix »

T_T

I don't have msn...

anyways, i'll try and keep in touch as much as possible...

yeah, i really want to help...

Mistik
Regular

#24 Post by Mistik »

I like your character design, so I would be up for some script writing. I've only done as much as a demo in ren'py, but I write fiction a lot. How many words would you want around.

susanoo

#25 Post by susanoo »

hmmm..... no msn....
well there's a public flash chat application stationed at the forum. we can use that if we want. might as well make it into private chat too.
it really doesnt matter whether we have to use msn or not all i need is a mean to communicate directly and that's all.

as of how many words. i really cant say. my estimation is probably around a million sentences. well think of it like this. i wrote about 1000 sentences and it haven't covered the introduction chapter yet.

honoreixix
Regular

#26 Post by honoreixix »

how about IRC then?

anyways, I'll try and keep inn contact as much as possible...

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

#27 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

I would definetly be interested in scriptwriting. Dialog tends to be my strongest point plotting, not so much - so having an established plot would really help.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

Mistik
Regular

#28 Post by Mistik »

ummm... Ima take sentences to be lines, and a line is about 20 words. so a million sentances would be about 20 million words. A regular novel starts at about 60-70 thousand words. So I'm a have to say that that number is unrealistic at best, but pretty much impossible. Unless I counted wrong.

susanoo

#29 Post by susanoo »

as i said. i can't really say. there's no way i would estimate the number of words while i still have nothing to show. and my writings of those prologue doesn't really help. and how many words will be there completely depends on the scriptwriter. i will only give a direction on the plots and what's happening for each scenes. so how you write it will be entirely up to you. one person might write 100 words for this scene another person might write 500. so i don't know

rather than IRC, i would suggest that private flash chatroom instead. since it's one simple stuff.
the good thing about messenger programs is so that i could call on you immediately in case anything happens. unless you're online 24/7 on irc or in a chatroom, i can't do this. so i still would prefer messenger based communication.

and same old stuffs. for now, those who're interested and set on helping add my msn. i still cant start the whole thing since there's no cg artist to count. so there's still a good chance that this whole stuffs would be dropped.

Jake
Support Hero

#30 Post by Jake »

susanoo wrote: the good thing about messenger programs is so that i could call on you immediately in case anything happens. unless you're online 24/7 on irc or in a chatroom, i can't do this. so i still would prefer messenger based communication.
I can't speak for these guys, of course, but I know I'm only on MSN as frequently as I'm on IRC; I typically log into both at the same time, and sign out of both at the same time. It's no guarantee that someone on MSN will 'always' be available, any more than being on IRC is.

Have you considered... email?
Server error: user 'Jake' not found