Seeking artists for a tale of "Boy is girl, meets boy"

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

Seeking artists for a tale of "Boy is girl, meets boy"

#1 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

I'm seeking artists to do five sets of character art for a visual novel, entitled Transformation Sequence.

The trickiest part of the project is going to be the viewpoint character - TimothyTalia Black, a young transgender woman (male to female.) I'll need a basic design that looks fairly androgynous...

Should I ask people to PM me for further details, or post here? Thanks.

Oh and... first post!

PS: I've also finished a kinetic novel, "Chance Encounter," about, well, a chance encounter. I also need art for that... fairly explicit art. Is this the place to post for that, or should I post in the hentai section?
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

Midnighticequeen
Veteran
Completed: Bunni and Kitty, Sweethearts, Tiesa's Tales
Projects: Wish
Organization: Ice Queen Games
itch: icequeenstudios

Re: Seeking artists for a tale of "Boy is girl, meets boy"

#2 Post by Midnighticequeen »

Do you got any specific way you want him to look. It might help people determine how they should draw him/her

For example:

small cropped hair
pixie nose
slanted eyes
etc....

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

All righty then... I'll describe the major players and thier poses.

I imagined Talia / Timothy to look thustly:
  • fairly tall,
  • short blond hair,
  • and wiry.
As Timothy, she tends to slouch, and wears fairly baggy clothing. Probably a fandom t-shirt. Seriously... the slouch is very important... she is very uncomfortable in the Timothy headspace.

I have this terrible, terrible urge to make it a Venus Warriors t-shirt... just because I'm a big fan of Pygmalion.

In fact, her being a Victoria DultVenus Warriors fan is mentioned in the script. So anyway.

Expressions required for the Timothy personality:
  • Laughing.
  • Smiling.
  • Hiding sadness - this is his neutral pose.
  • Sadness.
  • Anger.
As Talia, she's more confident... her posture is better. Having very feminine gestures would sell this side... twirling hair when nervous, and the classic "palm over fist" gesture of affection come to mind.

She has three sets of clothing: A green dress, a VICTORA DULT Venus Warriors t-shirt and skirt and a Venus (Magical girl) cosplay outfit.

She needs to express...
  • Fear.
  • Anger.
  • Blushing, joyous.
  • Laughter.
  • Weariness.
  • And a neutral expression with a smile.
I can post info on the other charas as well, if anyone wants.
Last edited by Tsundere Lightning on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by DaFool »

Tsundere Lightning wrote: PS: I've also finished a kinetic novel, "Chance Encounter," about, well, a chance encounter. I also need art for that... fairly explicit art. Is this the place to post for that, or should I post in the hentai section?
If it is "Rated R" stuff -- like violence and topless nudity -- as long as the accompanying words aren't explicit, it can still go in General section and just give a warning that it's Older Teen (16+) category. If there's full nudity in sexual context and / or very explicit descriptions, then it's hentai.

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Considering that Chance Encounters is about a one-night-stand, I think I'm going to post about that in the Hentai forum now. ...Yeah.

Thanks for the help.