Coren's Ideas Dump

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Coren's Ideas Dump

#1 Post by Coren »

Ugghhhhhh I hate hate hate how it's been so long and I've yet to finish one long project! Only have short ones to show off at the moment, and a bunch of new ideas.

Here are a few ideas which I am entertaining making in the future, which I'll just dump here in a super-short summary form just because I can:

Future Projects Wishlist
(Projects that I really want to work on!)

Solace in the Snow Fog [RPG Investigative?]:
Ten years ago, a rich man was murdered, and his poor mistress – the prime suspect – committed suicide. The tragic case left behind five traumatized children who were related to the case – including the victim’s son, the murderer’s daughter, and the detective’s children – and as they grow up and try to leave the past behind, a series of mysterious murders begin once more…

Liye’s Massacre Song [RPG Historical Horror]: 1947, China. Two years after World War II ended. Lin Liye is a young Chinese hostess who has recurrent nightmares of a faceless girl in a Red Cross uniform, and one day finds herself in an abandoned hospital used as a prisoner-of-war camp, forced to face the ghosts of those who have died, as well as the ghost of her own past that she desperately tries to forget.

Suwae, To You Who Killed Me [RPG Investigative]: He can’t remember anything before his death, apart from the beautiful face of his brutal murderer. Now, he can have revenge, or the truth, but not both. With that, he chooses to traverse through his past in slow backwards steps, to uncover the truth back to the very beginning of how this began.

Aria of an Arsonist [Investigative/Light BxG]: A rich young company director’s office catches fire one day, killing him. A security guard was arrested. Detective Enzo Marshall is assigned to the case, which baffles him as a strange girl who has gone mysteriously missing two weeks before reappears, obviously connected to the case. But she has no motive, or does she?

Sifeng [RPG Horror]: A girl is left at the altar on her wedding day. She decides to go look for him, if at least just for an answer. In doing so, she chances upon some long-forgotten memories, a series of brutal crimes from years past, all of which explain why things had to happen the way they did.

Cash vs Yandere [Comedy GxB/GxG]: You are a normal Economics student at college, wanting to live the high life… with one problem. You have two yandere friends who are in love with you, and now you have to try to survive through college without them killing you.

Fantasy Euthanasia [Fantasy Otome GxB/GxG]: Rene is an unremarkable high school girl who gets whisked away into a magical fantasy land where everyone needs her help to save the world. It sounds light-hearted and happy… but when you are the world’s saviour, you can get away with anything. And when you are an unremarkable high school girl who hates your own life, surely the temptation of living in a world where everyone loves and admires you is too much to resist? (Loosely connected to azurextwilight's Fantasia series)

I'm curious as to what people would be interested in!

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

Re: Coren's Ideas Dump

#2 Post by Kate »

You, like me, lean towards the mystery genre. Nice. I'm excited with the potential for mystery using VNs.
I especially like Solace in the Snow Fog, Cash Vs. Yandere, and Fantasy Euthanasia. Those look promising.
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Coren's Ideas Dump

#3 Post by Coren »

Thanks! I just can't get enough of mysteries - they're what I live for, heh.