Miasma Trials [GxB][Fantasy][Sci-Fi][Free]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Ana
Regular

Re: Trials ★ Miasma [FREE][GxB] - AUG 7 - Redrawn Art Assets

#16 Post by Ana »

@ Zelan, thanks! :D
My irl friend also seems to like Fortuna's drawing the most out of all of them. I guess it's a good thing she's the main character then :lol:

-------

As for updates, yasss! I got around to rewriting in all the new sprites into the game, almost there to completion! It should be playable soon enough (~2 weeks)

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Trials ★ Miasma [FREE][GxB] - AUG 7 - Redrawn Art Assets

#17 Post by Zelan »

Awesome! :D I already liked Gene in the original, but her redesign is gorgeous. ^_^ Everyone else looks amazing, too - nice job!

Ana
Regular

Re: Miasma Trials [GxB][Fantasy][Sci-Fi][Free]

#18 Post by Ana »

Updates:

I thought I might as well post some updates, now that my summer has started and I have time to work on the rest of this game. I'm getting all the sprites reworked again to match another visual novel I'm making. These characters and the setting make a significant appearance in that game, and I am pretty much partway there. I'm also cutting out some unnecessary CGs from the reworking too (there are at least four that I don't really need).

Also, I included a character into this game (Jasper). He's not romanceable here, but I think his interactions with Marcis and the protagonist will still be interesting.

Aside from that, the script is done and I need to buy some music tracks, and I'll be just about done.

To do:

- ~5-6 CGs
- Shade Protagonist
- Shade Corbett
- Redraw Xion
- Redraw Ignatius

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#19 Post by Zelan »

Yooooo I still have more than a month before my summer. Lucky. cx But anyway, I'm glad to see this is still being worked on!

And I'm super interested in the idea of another VN sharing these characters, I love referencey stuff like that. ^_^

Ana
Regular

#20 Post by Ana »

Zelan wrote:Yooooo I still have more than a month before my summer. Lucky. cx But anyway, I'm glad to see this is still being worked on!
And I'm super interested in the idea of another VN sharing these characters, I love referencey stuff like that. ^_^
Yesss I love seeing your posts!~ (hopefully that's not too creepy :oops: )...

Don't worry, your summer will come in no time! Time flies by so fast... To make you feel better, I don't really have much of a summer since I'll be doing summer school all throughout and maybe a part time job. I think I'd get really bored after four months of nothing :cry: ...

Indeed! This year I really hope to finish it. Considering that I'm pretty much just getting the characters and CGs redrawn in the same poses, they shouldn't take too long.

Also, speaking of another VN, I have big plans for that one... I already wrote up a good chunk of the script (~40k). Sometime after I finish this game, I'll probably post the new one.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#21 Post by Zelan »

Awww, I'm flattered~ I'm glad my posts can make you happy!

Yeah, it'll be here eventually. I feel you on that summer job, though, I'm most likely going to end up working one. And I don't have summer school, but we get so much summer homework that it practically amounts to the same thing.

I'll keep an eye out for this VN and your new one! And wow, that's a lot of script! I'm impressed. :o

Ana
Regular

#22 Post by Ana »

@ Zelan
Good luck with your summer homework! Seems kinda painful, but I know you'll get through it!
And yeah it's quite chunky now (the script), but mostly because it's multiple routes. There's still so much I want to write...