[---]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Osana

[---]

#1 Post by Osana »

-----
Last edited by Osana on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

fmjaye
Regular
Projects: Blackout City (webcomic)
Tumblr: fakemagicjaye

Re: Heaven In You [BxB|Romance,AngelAU,Adventure]

#2 Post by fmjaye »

Does the storyline sound too cliche? Is it okay?
As a premise, it's super cliche but it's also a cliche i love. orz

Do you think the title makes sense? If not, can you suggest a title?
I have a pretty high threshold for things not making sense, so my answer is prolly meaningless but I think the title is fine. |D;
A problem I do have with it is that it's kind of awkward to say since the last syllable of 'heaven' is 'in'.

[*]Should I make this a kinetic novel? Or do you want to make choices?[/u]
Just do what works best for the story.

[*]Is there something that you don't like? Do you have any suggestions to make this project sounds interesting?[/u]
My super self-indulgent answer is... Well, in generally you should read/watch more things with this premise so you can build off what's been done before.
Specifically... Earthian (which is a manga). Though it's love between angels that's the problem there. Also Wish (another manga) has angel/human lovin'.

[*]Should I add more characters and love interests? Or should I keep the current amount of characters?[/u]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you want? I think it's better to just do your best telling the story you want to tell rather than changing it because it might get you a larger audience. Especially if it's going to be a free game, you should do whatever you want in that regard. If it's commercial than... Well I'm not exactly in the place to be giving anyone like, business advice... orz

[*]Should I include more drama and heartbreaking scenes?[/list][/u]
Aahh idek, it sounds great both ways. |D;
Image Image
Artist on [redacted] life NaNoRenO 2016

viynyster

Re: Heaven In You [BxB|Romance,AngelAU,Adventure]

#3 Post by viynyster »

1. I actually don't see much games/fanfictions/concepts like this. And I'm not sure if this is overrated. But since your project is in early development, I cant say much about this.
2. Sorry if I'm not being helpful at all, but I think it looks fine ^^
3. Depends. Just do whatever you want~
4. It sounds interesting enough! Can't wait to beta test the demo~
5. I don't think so since this is your first project to be released on public. But if you think you wanna do it, feel free to~
6. YES! If you're worried that the story might be cliche, then do this! xD