Boy's Parade! [Yaoi Jam 2016] BXB KN

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
SynisterSyrup

Boy's Parade! [Yaoi Jam 2016] BXB KN

#1 Post by SynisterSyrup »

Boy’s Parade!

Because Yaoi Jam is right around the corner... I want in on this!
So, I've taken an old concept I came up with for a shounen-ai/comedy/slice of life KN.
I have already begun writing on the prologue and have several scenes already plotted out
for down the road. Progress will be mildly slow until summer school lets out for me,
so don't expect a lot of updates on this project at the moment.

Summary:

8th grade is coming to an end. Next year, Nick plans to drop out, Adrian is moving to Canada,
and Kyle will be attending a Christian private school. Of course, there’s Kreig, who believes he
can “save” them all. And so, in between Kreig’s outlandish schemes to fame and fortune, the group
of guys spend the last of their days creating memories, both good and bad.

A look into the story:

The story starts off introducing a group of 4 friends, Kyle, Kreig, Nick, and Adrian. They are
about to graduate junior high and move onto high school. Although it should be a happy time
for everyone, it’s actually a topic of stress. Kyle, in a relationship with Kreig, has been keeping a
secret. He doesn’t have the heart to tell Kreig that he won’t be attending the same high school
as Kreig, and worse yet, in attempt to severe Kyle’s relationship with Kreig, his mother plans to
enroll him into a private Christian academy. When he tries to break the news to Kreig,
instead, Kyle wusses out and ends up asking, wouldn't it be nice if they all ended
up in the same class again? To which he receives some surprising answers.
Adrian will be moving to Canada during summer break and Nick will be quieting high school
to take care of his mother. It was the first time either of his friends had said
anything about it...

Script Sample:

If anyone is interested in the happenings within Boy's Parade!, check out a small sample of the script's prologue. ^3^
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1llchf ... zEiBwQQ9oA

Also, here's a WIP for the op theme to my, as of currently, non-existent game op sequence. x'D
https://soundcloud.com/dobuchu/boys-par ... ip/s-uiGOK
If anyone is able to write BG music for this song, that would be amazing!
If not, I'll probably have to end up leaving it out, lol. Me no do the music thing.
If someone can, and you require payment, just let me know!

On The Search:
-BG artist
-Sprite artist
-Programmer
-Editors
-Musician

This will be a commercial free project (meaning it will be free!) but if someone
requires payment, send me your price quote.

SynisterSyrup

Re: Boy's Parade! [Yaoi Jam 2016] BXB KN

#2 Post by SynisterSyrup »

The thread has been moved: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=39023