HeART Thief (GxB, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama)[Update]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: HeART Thief (GxB, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama)

#16 Post by Zelan »

Sarcastic Tsundere? Yes please.

I like how you've sort of taken the high school setting and turned it on its head - it's still set in a high school, but the main characters are the staff, not the kids! ^_^ I love it.

Everything you've got seems really cool and I'd love to see this completed. c:

JB Coleman
Regular

#17 Post by JB Coleman »

Hi there id love to be va for you heres my demo reel https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgKXPm9NerA

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#18 Post by Laera-chan »

Hey all! I just want to thank you all for your continued support and apologize to everyone about the no updates. The power went out a few weeks ago at my place, and then I spent a few days trying to get my router to work after the power came back, all to discover that it had finally kicked the bucket. So I've been working overtime trying to buy a new one, and now just have to get a day off to go pick it up and set it up. I should hopefully be able to start posting updates again soon. :oops: :oops:
JB Coleman wrote:Hi there id love to be va for you heres my demo reel https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MgKXPm9NerA
Oooh, thanks so much! As soon as I have a reliable connection again (I'm at the Public Library on my lunch break right now - shakes are a good substitute for a lunch right? It's big, at least... :| ), I'll take a look at your reel. I'm super excited to take a look! (And hopefully the offer's still open, at this late date? :oops: Yes? Maybe? Please?)

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#19 Post by Zelan »

Laera-chan wrote:Hey all! I just want to thank you all for your continued support and apologize to everyone about the no updates. The power went out a few weeks ago at my place, and then I spent a few days trying to get my router to work after the power came back, all to discover that it had finally kicked the bucket. So I've been working overtime trying to buy a new one, and now just have to get a day off to go pick it up and set it up. I should hopefully be able to start posting updates again soon. :oops: :oops:
Oh, jeez. Computer trouble's a bitch, that's for sure. I remember when our family computer went out a few years ago... my parents needed it for work, I needed it for summer homework, and it was impossibly slow and frequently crashed. The public library was a saving grace, that's for sure.

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer

Re: HeART Thief (GxB, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama)[Update]

#20 Post by Laera-chan »

Hey all! Just to let you know, I updated the first post with current progress, and I'm still alive!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#21 Post by Zelan »

Oh, cool! I'm glad to see that this is still being worked on! :D

Laera-chan
Regular

#22 Post by Laera-chan »

Quick update to let you all know: HeART Thief now has a sprite/cg artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti* The wonderful Itozuuu has offered to do the both the sprites, AND the cg's (all 28, with a possibility for more!!!!) for free! Which means you all get to see some beautiful artwork. Seriously, Itozuuu's work is utterly gorgeous, and I STILL can't believe they're willing to work on my darling (HeART Thief)! *runs around giddily* Be sure to watch out for the sprites! I'll post the finished ones up in the first post once they're done.

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

#23 Post by Mama J »

Laera-chan wrote:Quick update to let you all know: HeART Thief now has a sprite/cg artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti* The wonderful Itozuuu has offered to do the both the sprites, AND the cg's (all 28, with a possibility for more!!!!) for free! Which means you all get to see some beautiful artwork. Seriously, Itozuuu's work is utterly gorgeous, and I STILL can't believe they're willing to work on my darling (HeART Thief)! *runs around giddily* Be sure to watch out for the sprites! I'll post the finished ones up in the first post once they're done.
Yeeee, one step closer to seeing how hot Richard and Spencer will turn out!! Bless Itozuuu and their art <333

Laera-chan
Regular

#24 Post by Laera-chan »

Mama J wrote:
Laera-chan wrote:Quick update to let you all know: HeART Thief now has a sprite/cg artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti* The wonderful Itozuuu has offered to do the both the sprites, AND the cg's (all 28, with a possibility for more!!!!) for free! Which means you all get to see some beautiful artwork. Seriously, Itozuuu's work is utterly gorgeous, and I STILL can't believe they're willing to work on my darling (HeART Thief)! *runs around giddily* Be sure to watch out for the sprites! I'll post the finished ones up in the first post once they're done.
Yeeee, one step closer to seeing how hot Richard and Spencer will turn out!! Bless Itozuuu and their art <333

Yuuuuuuus!! Lol!