Love Me Senpai [Yandere/Dandere] [BxGxG] [Romance,18+]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
purrsephonekitten
Deviantart: purrsephonekitten

Love Me Senpai [Yandere/Dandere] [BxGxG] [Romance,18+]

#1 Post by purrsephonekitten »

Love me Senpai!

Title in the works ; v ;

A GxG / BxG game, focusing on two girls in particular.

Story
There is an option to pick your gender at the beginning of the game. Currently, MC customization is considered, but not planned. You play as a Senpai [default name] moving to a new city as a transfer student at a new school. You live by yourself (surprise?) and meet two very interesting girls right off the bat.

The story changes for each gender.

A huge emotionally investing backstory for each girl. There is a dedicated route for each girl, after getting to know them for some time.

The arcs go from Introduction > Friendship > Courting > Romance / Backstory > Ending

The game ends when you ask the girl out.

Key Points
The game is planned to be a but over a year long span of time, with day to day activities with stat raising.

Both girls will have stat requirements in order to get the best ending, otherwise you will get a good ending.
There are many choices for bad endings planned out.

Both girls have many different outfits (12 each planned out right now! might add more c: ) and hairstyles (five right now, currently deciding 6th) for each outfit, both girls will wear different outfits on dates. The MC will be able to buy gifts for each girl. The gifts will go in each girls room accordingly, and the girls will wear the outfits you buy them.

Both girls have five to six (currently deciding 6th) different poses to go along with all their outfits. I'm trying to make them as expressive as possible, because there are only two of them.

The girls' personalities will be slightly shaped based on the answers that you choose when interacting with them. And by slightly shaped I mean a whole new route will be added in the friends/lovers part depending on their personalities.

Karina : Default (Yandere) / Clingy-Needy / Cold-Distant
Lavender : Default (Dandere)/ Flirtatious-Easily Engaging in H scenes with the MC / Cold-Distant

The game will be fully voiced by me for both girls.

There are currently planned H scenes, but you will be able to turn them off if you do not desire that.
Lavender currently has more planned H scenes with the MC.

Extra
Both of these girls are created from the way I show love. This game was and is originally made for my senpai irl.

With that being said, this is my first long-paced game made with renpy. Everything will be done by me.
I plan on having blinking for all sprites, later a possible side sprite for the MC (debating!), though both girls have default twintails, they will change hairstyles based on MC request, and will often co-ordinate their outfits with different hairstyles. This game will have violence and gore, and if I can figure out how to turn that off, I will as well ^^;; It's planned to have it as an optional content! I plan to have the option to go into each girls room as a date option later on in the romance arc.
Percentage finished:
Story : 19%
Coding : 0%
Sprites : 30%
CG: 6%
Animation: 7%

unfinished character sprite

Karina

ENFJ

A cheerful energetic girl. Very charismatic. Seems to dislike direct human contact, will not hold your hand even when in the romantic stage. Seems overly attached to the MC at the start.

Job: Maid Cafe waitress
Likes: Pink, cute things, cooking, bunny plushies, making clothing, helping Alice.
Dislikes: Any other girl talking to the MC, working at her current job, simple people, people who can't keep up with her train of thought.

finished first pose !

Lavender

INFJ

A shy, soft spoken girl. She seems very passive, letting others walk all over her and doesn't stick up for herself at all. She has a very hard time keeping eye contact with others. It's implied that she has aspergers. She greatly enjoys any sort of physical contact, and encourages it with the MC.

Job: Student
Likes: Reading, sleeping, sunlight, lavender-themed items, running.
Dislikes: Yelling, loud noises, people who get angry easily, lazy people.

Side characters:

Alice

Job: Student Council President

will add more characters as it's necessary for the story, but mostly it's focused just on these two girls.
Last edited by purrsephonekitten on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sayuui
Regular
Completed: Refraction, I want to fly
Projects: Seraphim, Lucid Dreamer
IRC Nick: Sayuui
Tumblr: Sayuui

Re: Love Me Senpai [GxG] [BxG] [Romance,Psych,Comedy,H]

#2 Post by Sayuui »

Awwww, this is so adorable! I'll be following this project, please keep up the good work! <33
Freelance anime artist. Find me on
Recruitment thread
Twitter
Art portfolio
Instagram
Business inquiries: sayuuiart@gmail.com

purrsephonekitten

Re: Love Me Senpai [GxG] [BxG] [Romance,Psych,Comedy,H]

#3 Post by purrsephonekitten »

Sayuui wrote:Awwww, this is so adorable! I'll be following this project, please keep up the good work! <33
Q o Q !! Thank you so much!

purrsephonekitten

Re: Love Me Senpai [Yandere/Dandere] [BxGxG] [Romance,18+]

#4 Post by purrsephonekitten »

4/6 poses done~!
All animation for her eyes are done!
Planned out more cg for her!
Planned out more events for her!
Deciding on her final pose and outfit/hairstyle.
There is a pose dedicated for blushing/embarassed/shy
(maybe daydreaming pose... *-*;; )