Lavender Boi Tome -1[Room tour???][Very small game][BL?]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Karunakku

Lavender Boi Tome -1[Room tour???][Very small game][BL?]

#1 Post by Karunakku »

Lavender Boi
Tome -1: The attic bedroom

I had this idea for many years, I have had my character Oshane for quite a while, and I wanted to make something with him. I wanted to make a webcomic at first, but I realised not too long ago that my story was just not working with the comic format. And, at the moment, I can't make something really big, so I tought up something while practicing my image maps: A room tour.

OVERVIEW:You click on things, and you get additional info about Oshane. There are some secret names, that one would only get by looking through the code.

CHARACTERS:
Now, I don't have everything planned, but here are some I plan on adding. Very few, anyway.

Oshane Deloberge(Lavender boi)(16 yo)
A young boy with a love for cats, halloween and women's fashion. He has a surprising amount of shenanigans around in his room, and he has a small piece of commentary to give for every piece of it! He prefers to date people older and taller than him, mostly because hugs are far better. He has a cat named octopus(A chartreux)

.-.. --- -. . .-. -.--(23 yo)
Oshane's loved one. He has green hair, amber eyes and he's 6 ft 4. He plays the base in his own unpopular band. This man has a shiba inu named beef.

.-.. --- .-. . .-.. . ..(15 yo)(I'm not sure if I'll put in this one, but it'll be a code anyway, JIC)
The sister of Oshane's boyfriend. She's in the volleyball club, has a friend in common with Oshane.

Shane Deloberge(32 yo)
Oshane's brother. Likes birds, teaches history in high schools.

Marissa(I still don't understand Italian family names)(33 yo)
The wife of Oshane's brother. Child therapist.

FEATURES:
-Just about every part of Oshane's room clickable.
-Extra dialogues when you choose a secret name.
-I'm gonna check if I can put in a small dress up game feature when you go into the wardrobe.

PROGRESS
-Art: I did the sprite for Oshane, might change it depending on the layout. Everything else needs to be done
-Writing: I've got down PH dialogues, will be changed over time
-Coding:Basic code is good, I know how to make every feature that need to be done.
-Design:That'll need to be done at some point.
-Backgrounds:Literally 1 room and a few zooms on some objects. Shouldn't be long.

Feel free to give me advice or ideas you might have!