After the war between angels and demons abruptly ended by Tierra by sealing away the Devil,
everything resumed to be at peace.
Ever since that day though, demons have vowed to bring their ruler, or Father, back to life.
Bringing themselves into the Earth realm, they took on a humane physique and mingled amongst humans.
Many become idols, feeding off of the energy and hype humans emit from live concerts they hold.
Now, they are one step closer to reaching their lifelong goal.
"How much would you roll the dice of fate to get what you want?"
► Characters ◄
* Descriptions and quotes are not official.
| 23 years old |
"Wooden bell in the night rain."
She is passionate in photography and kind, and a little bit naive and innocent. She then changes into a more serious person as she comes to realize her heavy responsibility as the reincarnation of Tierra. She is open-minded and flexible, and able to adapt to many situations, no matter how chaotic it may get. She often sees life through rose-colored glasses.
“It’s fine if you come at me; I promise to be back the next time around anyways.”
| 21 years old |
Cold and composed, Huyu seldom lets his emotions show on his face. His expression is the same, and his tone is monotone unless he is singing. Whenever Amaya attempts to get closer to him, he only pushes her away harshly. He says what is on his mind, even if it may hurt another’s feelings.
“I’m not interested, and I likely will never be, so don’t involve me in problems you created yourself.”
| 20 years old |
Although he smiles a lot, he seems to have a hard time getting along and relating with others. His smile seems fake most of the time, as though he’s hiding something, though Amaya doesn’t know much more than that. However, Amaya soon learns that he―…
“Amaya, right? I heard about you a few times; your photos are pretty amazing~”
| 21 years old |
He is someone that is able to tell a lie without feeling any remorse. On stage, he may seem open and honest, but he is someone one can’t trust. He can seem serious while telling a lie, so he usually plays around with the other members. But then again, how much of what he says is the truth?
“I’ll be back by nighttime… I promise. You trust me, no?”
| ??? years old |
"The Wise Three."
If anything, he should not be messed with. Because the seal is draining his power, he is near a human after he is released from the seal; he goes by “Kenzo” in the human world. If he did have one hobby, it’s tantalizing Amaya, the reincarnation of Tierra.
“You’re only a piece to the game to me. If you understand, then you surely have no problems of playing along?”
| ??? years old |
"Of the light."
He is probably the one that got Amaya into the gig chaos in the first place. He is enigmatic, but he seems to know very well what he’s doing. That, and he has an unusual amount of knowledge about Amaya… Everything with him is like a roll of a dice; just what does he have in store for her?
“Amaya Suzuki, or should I say: ‘Tierra’... Let me show you something… ‘interesting’.”
► Features ◄
Some features are not official.
○ Free to play / pay what you want.
○ About 160,000 words grand total.
○ 5 pursuable characters: 3 main, 1 alternate and 1 unlock-able.
○ 13 endings.
○ 15 CGs.
► Current Staff ◄
Original Concept & Project Manager Asphodel Kioku.
Writer & Editor Otometea.
Sprite, CG, Logo and GUI Artist Pinkllama.
* If you are interested in this project, we are accepting anyone that is willing to idea bounce and possibly co write, and also some artists willing to do sprites and the logo at the moment. You can send a private message to Asphodel Kioku or send an email to email@example.com with appropriate samples.
► Feedback Questions ◄
* These are optional, but preferable to answer to make the final product more enjoyable for you.
○ What do you think of the premise of the game thus far?
○ Based on the descriptions provided, who is/are your favorite characters and why?
○ What would you expect for the final product of the game?
○ We are considering adding optional R18 scenes/romance. Would you want this to happen?
○ Do you have any other questions, comments or concerns that we need to know?