[GxB] Millennium of Tierra【demons, music, romance, dark】

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
otometea
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns
Tumblr: littleteahouse

[GxB] Millennium of Tierra【demons, music, romance, dark】

#1 Post by otometea »

► About ◄
After the war between angels and demons abruptly ended by Tierra by sealing away the Devil,
everything resumed to be at peace.
Ever since that day though, demons have vowed to bring their ruler, or Father, back to life.
Bringing themselves into the Earth realm, they took on a humane physique and mingled amongst humans.
Many become idols, feeding off of the energy and hype humans emit from live concerts they hold.
Now, they are one step closer to reaching their lifelong goal.

"How much would you roll the dice of fate to get what you want?"

► Characters ◄
* Descriptions and quotes are not official.

💮 Amaya Suzuki 💮
| 23 years old |

"Wooden bell in the night rain."
She is passionate in photography and kind, and a little bit naive and innocent. She then changes into a more serious person as she comes to realize her heavy responsibility as the reincarnation of Tierra. She is open-minded and flexible, and able to adapt to many situations, no matter how chaotic it may get. She often sees life through rose-colored glasses.
“It’s fine if you come at me; I promise to be back the next time around anyways.”

💮 Huyu 💮
| 21 years old |

"Winter."
Cold and composed, Huyu seldom lets his emotions show on his face. His expression is the same, and his tone is monotone unless he is singing. Whenever Amaya attempts to get closer to him, he only pushes her away harshly. He says what is on his mind, even if it may hurt another’s feelings.
“I’m not interested, and I likely will never be, so don’t involve me in problems you created yourself.”

💮 Hibiki 💮
| 20 years old |

"Echoing."
Although he smiles a lot, he seems to have a hard time getting along and relating with others. His smile seems fake most of the time, as though he’s hiding something, though Amaya doesn’t know much more than that. However, Amaya soon learns that he―…
“Amaya, right? I heard about you a few times; your photos are pretty amazing~”

💮 Kiyoshi 💮
| 21 years old |

"Soundless."
He is someone that is able to tell a lie without feeling any remorse. On stage, he may seem open and honest, but he is someone one can’t trust. He can seem serious while telling a lie, so he usually plays around with the other members. But then again, how much of what he says is the truth?
“I’ll be back by nighttime… I promise. You trust me, no?”

💮 Kenzo 💮
| ??? years old |

"The Wise Three."
If anything, he should not be messed with. Because the seal is draining his power, he is near a human after he is released from the seal; he goes by “Kenzo” in the human world. If he did have one hobby, it’s tantalizing Amaya, the reincarnation of Tierra.
“You’re only a piece to the game to me. If you understand, then you surely have no problems of playing along?”

💮 Mitsue 💮
| ??? years old |

"Of the light."
He is probably the one that got Amaya into the gig chaos in the first place. He is enigmatic, but he seems to know very well what he’s doing. That, and he has an unusual amount of knowledge about Amaya… Everything with him is like a roll of a dice; just what does he have in store for her?
“Amaya Suzuki, or should I say: ‘Tierra’... Let me show you something…  ‘interesting’.”

► Features ◄
Some features are not official.

○ Free to play / pay what you want.
○ About 160,000 words grand total.
○ 5 pursuable characters: 3 main, 1 alternate and 1 unlock-able.
○ 13 endings.
○ 15 CGs.

► Current Staff ◄
Original Concept & Project Manager Asphodel Kioku.
Writer & Editor Otometea.
Sprite, CG, Logo and GUI Artist Pinkllama.

* If you are interested in this project, we are accepting anyone that is willing to idea bounce and possibly co write, and also some artists willing to do sprites and the logo at the moment. You can send a private message to Asphodel Kioku or send an email to phodelkioku@gmail.com with appropriate samples.

► Feedback Questions ◄
* These are optional, but preferable to answer to make the final product more enjoyable for you.

○ What do you think of the premise of the game thus far?
○ Based on the descriptions provided, who is/are your favorite characters and why?
○ What would you expect for the final product of the game?
○ We are considering adding optional R18 scenes/romance. Would you want this to happen?
○ Do you have any other questions, comments or concerns that we need to know?
Last edited by otometea on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arkhane
Regular

Re: [GxB] Millennium of Tierra【demons, music, romance, dark】

#2 Post by Arkhane »

Hello There :3

Intriguing. I'm curious to know how you'll develop that :3

○ Based on the descriptions provided, who is/are your favorite characters and why?
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Many and I can't tell you which one first

Huyu : Cold, blunt yet sharp
Kenzo : Mischevious, playful, dangerous (I really love his little sentence)
Mitsue : Mysterious ...

First a game that works :D
Then I'm not expecting anything except the final product! I'm looking forward to the first demo to have a better idea

○ We are considering adding optional R18 scenes/romance. Would you want this to happen?
Yes, however I won't be disappointed if there isn't any.

Is it just an idea? or do you already have some few things already written or a few sketches or description of the guys? :3

Good luck :3

otometea
Regular

#3 Post by otometea »

Arkhane wrote:Hello There :3

Intriguing. I'm curious to know how you'll develop that :3

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Many and I can't tell you which one first

Huyu : Cold, blunt yet sharp
Kenzo : Mischevious, playful, dangerous (I really love his little sentence)
Mitsue : Mysterious ...

First a game that works :D
Then I'm not expecting anything except the final product! I'm looking forward to the first demo to have a better idea

Yes, however I won't be disappointed if there isn't any.

Is it just an idea? or do you already have some few things already written or a few sketches or description of the guys? :3

Good luck :3
Hi, Ark!

Yes, it's a bit of a twisted story, though music will be incorporated in there. All the characters' backstories have been drafted out with the exception of Huyu (we're hopelessly stuck on his backstory, haha). We're glad you like the premise though; we try to make it as interesting as possible on the first glance. So, we hope you enjoy the game once it comes out!

Kenzo is a bit twisted and cynical, but I guess in a way, he is indeed playful towards Amaya. We were actually thinking of changing his quote, but if fans like it, we can always stick along with it! Mitsue is also a bit twisted, but you will be able to play his route without having to go through unlocking conditions, but he will only be about half the length of the other routes, unfortunately. You got Huyu right-on though! He will be cold, blunt and brutally honest.

We will be using Ren'Py, so the game should work just fine. We may be recruiting beta testers maybe to help along with the game as well and point out any bugs that appear throughout the game. We also plan to recruit a programmer though to help out in that aspect, so you should be able to go through without any hitches. Yes, we will release a demo. A short one, but it should be enough to hopefully catch your attention.

Thank you for your input on the R18 scenes/romance. We are definitely considering the option, but I am not very experienced in writing those types of scenes. I may recruit someone to do that for me, or at least an editor to help make the words flow, or make it sound more erotic? It will depend, I guess, haha.

This is still in the extremely early stages of development, but we would at least like to get what we can get done on our own first before reaching out to others to do artwork and music. So, unfortunately, sketches will not come in the long-run, but we are definitely focusing our souls into writing! We have a very small amount written, but the prologue outline is already done by this point in time. I have already mentioned that we have already drafted out the backstories of all the guys and Amaya except Huyu; we may recruit an idea bouncer to "bounce" off ideas though.

We hope you continue to support this game, and let me know with any other questions or comments you may have throughout; I would love to hear about them!
Best regards,
otometea.

Amberbaum
Regular

#4 Post by Amberbaum »

Hello!

The Angels vs Demons theme is good, but can be tad bit cheesy if done wrong. Personally, I'm fond of the Angel vs Demon trope.

Uh, I can't really tell which one I prefer. Need more information.

Something like the features that you mentioned - more or less

Sure! I have no problem with that. Would be interesting to see a female oriented VN with sex scenes that don't need to be translated into English. BUT! only if you want.

How much romance oriented will this be? Is the Angel/Demon theme just a casing or will it matter? How much of the worlds lore will be explained?

otometea
Regular

#5 Post by otometea »

Amberbaum wrote:Hello!

The Angels vs Demons theme is good, but can be tad bit cheesy if done wrong. Personally, I'm fond of the Angel vs Demon trope.

Uh, I can't really tell which one I prefer. Need more information.

Something like the features that you mentioned - more or less

Sure! I have no problem with that. Would be interesting to see a female oriented VN with sex scenes that don't need to be translated into English. BUT! only if you want.

How much romance oriented will this be? Is the Angel/Demon theme just a casing or will it matter? How much of the worlds lore will be explained?
Hi!

I'm happy to hear that the theme is of your taste. We are trying our best to make it not done wrong, so that it isn't cheesy. In this case, angels and demons sort of have "reversed roles" essentially, if you would like to call it, but I'm afraid that is about as much as I can say so to avoid spoilers of the actual story, so I hope you stay tuned!

It's alright to not have a favorite character; the story will get a bit messy (because of relationships between certain characters and their backgrounds, though we're still stuck on Huyu's backstory.) when it comes to characters though anyways, haha. If you want more information, including their backgrounds and more, then that's something you will find out in the game, or if you choose to collaborate with us, then that's information we will share with you as a collaborator.

Thank you for your input on the R18 scenes; we are seriously considering that. So, input from the fans is greatly appreciated and needed to make a solid decision about incorporating such scenes. If we do though, it will be optional (able to turn it on and off between scenes). All scenes will be in English; should we do R18, we will recruit an editor to help make the story flow on that, as I am not very good at writing these types of scenes.

The story is a mix of romance and the universal problem (the war between the Devil and demons vs. angels), and also getting over the past, if need be. We can say for sure that there will be romance, but it will probably be of a more "secondary" genre, per se. The Angel/Demon theme will be prominent especially in Kenzo's and Mitsue's route, but not a whole lot in the others, I think. As for the lores... We will explain as much as we need to for you to understand, we promise we won't leave you in the dust!

Let us know with any other feedback/questions; we would love to hear from you!
Best regards,
otometea.