TMG: I Attend a Girls' School?! [Romance/Comedy] [BxG/B]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Doodleshy
Soundcloud: Doodleshy

TMG: I Attend a Girls' School?! [Romance/Comedy] [BxG/B]

#1 Post by Doodleshy »

EDIT 10-27-16

Hey, hey, everyone! I'm just gonna drop this here...

Mature and busty brunette Yuko is here to teach you a lesson! She's single and ready to mingle, just make sure she's had her liquor. Without it, she's sure to chew you out for leaving a speck of dust on your desk. Supposedly, she was once married. Some say something happened in that marriage that changed her forever.

EDIT 10-31-16

Happy Spoopday, everyone! To celebrate this occasion, I give you a new description:

A girl who never ceases to amaze, Risa is a fellow student and the roommate of our protagonist. She seems a bit off in the head, but don't let that fool you; she's the one of the smartest girls around. With what she makes up in smarts she lacks in emotion. There's quite a popular story going around; apparently, she walked into a men's restroom and didn't even get flustered. She seems to have some sort of hatred towards certain members of her family, refusing to talk about them. When asked about them, she will try to get around the subject as best she can.
Last edited by Doodleshy on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ds-sans
Regular
Completed: Lost Impressions, Sounds of Her Love

Re: TMG: I Attend a Girls' School?! [Romance/Comedy] [BxG/B]

#2 Post by ds-sans »

1. Do you think the story/plot is interesting? Are you excited for this game?

- I think it's a very interesting idea. Can't really give you a detailed answer or say that I'm excited since you haven't released much info. Though I'll keep an eye on the game as it develops.

2. Who is your favourite or least favourite character? Do you think there are any improvements to their personalities that need to be made?

- I'd go for Yuko, since I like that sort character archetype. Nothing I can suggest for improvements other than that their descriptions are a bit vague. Especially Seiko's.

3. Questions/Concerns/Suggestions/Comments/etc.

- It looks nice overall. I'd suggest giving a bit more info though. I'm guessing there's more to the story due to the ambiguity and the abundance of "wonder why that is?", but a little bit more detail couldn't hurt.

Doodleshy

#3 Post by Doodleshy »

ds-sans wrote:1. Do you think the story/plot is interesting? Are you excited for this game?

- I think it's a very interesting idea. Can't really give you a detailed answer or say that I'm excited since you haven't released much info. Though I'll keep an eye on the game as it develops.

2. Who is your favourite or least favourite character? Do you think there are any improvements to their personalities that need to be made?

- I'd go for Yuko, since I like that sort character archetype. Nothing I can suggest for improvements other than that their descriptions are a bit vague. Especially Seiko's.

3. Questions/Concerns/Suggestions/Comments/etc.

- It looks nice overall. I'd suggest giving a bit more info though. I'm guessing there's more to the story due to the ambiguity and the abundance of "wonder why that is?", but a little bit more detail couldn't hurt.
Thank you for the feedback! To be honest, I was a bit tired in the process of making this. I thought we needed to get this out soon, though. So, I toughed through it the best I could.

P.S. Summarizing is not my forte. I'm cursed by the writing gods, I swear.

NialGrenville
Regular
Projects: PaS: The Awakening; The Heart Woods; The Witch and the Fairy
Organization: Gabe Works, Inc.

#4 Post by NialGrenville »

1: It sounds like quite the play. Granted the plot is a sentence long. That is quite the good ol' I-got-in-an-all-girls-[insert thing] (no pun intended... Or is it?). I am pretty excited to play it.

2: Eh, can't pull too far from ds-sans. They are right. The bios seem fine, just a little vague. To properly assert these characters though. Ya got: The Busty Brunette; The Loli; The Average Brunette; The Cute Blonde; Fairy; Fairy.

My choice is obvious!... Of course it's the lol- I mean! Totallylegalgirlthatlookssuspiciouslyunderagebutsheisn'tIpromise! (Sorry very humerus right now. :wink:)

3: I see particular interest in keeping the veil of known versus unknown. However, you need to let the people at least take a peek behind it. Give a little more story (player had a concussion [wow how generic of me?], he gets accidentally transferred because ignorant or blind parents, the lis goes on).

Keep up the good work! See you in the latter days!

EDIT: I love the new description! (just waiting for that loli call out :lol:. Ah! I probably deserve a dark dungeon for that joke.)
Last edited by NialGrenville on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Me*, *You, ***Calamazoo: *Singularity-A.I.*: *Proceed to processing
PaS: The Awakening, current status: 42%
The HeartWoods, current status: 0%
The Wonderful Mell! My PFI creator Honest Critique

Doodleshy

#5 Post by Doodleshy »

NialGrenville wrote:1: It sounds like quite the play. Granted the plot is a sentence long. That is quite the good ol' I-got-in-an-all-girls-[insert thing] (no pun intended... Or is it?). I am pretty excited to play it.

2: Eh, can't pull too far from ds-sans. They are right. The bios seem fine, just a little vague. To properly assert these characters though. Ya got: The Busty Brunette; The Loli; The Average Brunette; The Cute Blonde; Fairy; Fairy.

My choice is obvious!... Of course it's the lol- I mean! Totallylegalgirlthatlookssuspiciouslyunderagebutsheisn'tIpromise! (Sorry very humerus right now. :wink:)

3: I see particular interest in keeping the veil of known versus unknown. However, you need to let the people at least take a peek behind it. Give a little more story (player had a concussion [wow how generic of me?], he gets accidentally transferred because ignorant or blind parents, the lis goes on).

Keep up the good work! See you in the latter days!
Thank you! I'm currently working on some more detailed descriptions of characters, so stay tuned! I have one ready right now, so I'll go ahead and add that.

Doodleshy

#6 Post by Doodleshy »

This thing is so old and dead... I'm still working on this game, but all this obsolete now. I'm probably just going to start over. Sorry for anyone who was looking forward to this. It'll happen soon, I promise.

Doodleshy

#7 Post by Doodleshy »

Also, I'm currently planning another project. If this seemed interesting, look for the other one sometime in the future.