Lost Souls Otome - In need of some help

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
KillerMakaChop
Projects: Lost Souls
Tumblr: KillerMakaChop
Deviantart: KillerMakaChop

Lost Souls Otome - In need of some help

#1 Post by KillerMakaChop »

Hello!

I understand that the title basically says "Wow you need a lot of help, and it doesn't seem like you have much done" Well, you would be right. I'm REALLY in need of some help, I have some people on my DA who are trying to help me but I don't believe any of them are serious enough to keep going with me.

So, the game is basically an idea for now, but I have found a program that's easy enough for me to understand because programming and scripting is like a foreign language to me. If I had to put a percentage on where i'm at I would say.... 8% tops.

I have the main idea of the story, and I have some characters drawn (like one...and a half) and they are concept art. I also have all of the characters in the story named...and who's going to what.

I have the main plot written out I just don't have it refined and all of the details in it. I would figure you would like to read it so I'll put it below this,

~~~~~ So the beginning is the girl (name right now will be Kharma) will wake up on her desk, her mother bangs on the door to tell her she's going to be late for school.
She wakes up and leaves her house to ride her bike to school
While at school time passes and it just shows her friends and she talks about her life

When she finally get's home she ends up asking herself "WHY"

and she opens her room door and then black screen with white words of her thoughts, when suddenly a bright light from her computer screen she left on all day catches her interest and she walks over to it asking why she can't be in an adventure.

She then touches the screen and a voice tells her that she can, she gets grabbed from a hand on the screen and pulled into the screen

She is falling like alice in the rabbit hole and the voice says to have fun

When she wakes up she only remembers her name, and the first face she see's is robin's. He wakes her up by a light shake and she sets up looking around to see three kind faces and one up tight asshole who questions her. She can only tell them her name and she tells them she doesn't know much of anything else. She feels around and looks at her self to see her wearing some light armor and she has two swords and a small book on her belt. Suddenly before they could ask anything else they hear screams and she follows them, a town close by is getting attacked by a rival gang of people.

she ends up helping them in the end, they thank her for her help and they offer to give her a hand and explain the world she is in.

They take you to there guild, then while you are there the guild master tells her about the way the world works and how the world is balanced out by it's elements and powers by the six main crystals. Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Death, Life though Life and Death have been missing for a long while, so no one has been bor and no one has died in many years.

The voice has blessed her with the crystals of life and death. She dosen't know it. The main bad guy has a PIECE of the death crystle he feels that the crystals have come back and over the few days she has been in the town people have started dying and babies have been conceived. People didn't know what to think.

An old lady (a old witch) finds you and tells you that you need to find the portal to the other dimension found up on the Mt.Blank (I don't have a name for it yet) and when you get there you need to find the tinker of life.

Her quest starts and the group she first meets say that they will join her the guild master makes them anyways.

While going up the large mountain stuff happeneds (still working o n what) When hey make it theres a show down with the group and the bad guy.

If you pick one of the guys to go with you then they will, if you don't then you won't and only NIcole will join you through the portal while the other hold him off.

When you make it through, your in a world of steam punk, you still not knowing that you have those crystals in you giving you power (I think you might save someone with one of the powers you pik by something)

While in the steampunk world you guys were thrown in the world by falling form the sky and landing on on of the air ships breaking some stuff, the man who has the air ship gets all pissed off and sends the guard after you, you both (or three) run and end up getting grabbed by someone and hidden in a clock store. That's where you meet one of the guys, You tell him your predicament and he decides to help you, one of the other guys helps him with shipments and the grunt work of the shop walking in and laughing about the guards that are all pissed off then notices everyone in the back room. He gets worried and asks what's up (he's a engineer and builds things, and he's smart but he has car/air ship oil all over his cloths and face) The other guy tells him what's up and the oil oil junky laughs, he helps you as well.

They both don't know who the tinker of life is though and your next adventure begines. You guys meet the other two guys by going along and sneeking out of the big city you were in and off to a smaller town.

you all end up getting stopped by a old lady (the old with before but shes younger and looks different from a spell) she tells them the tinker is hidden in the maze of terrors.

You guys hae to find it, you do and then you get seperated (you get stuck with who you pick to do so) and when you guys get to the end you find the tinker. He tells you about the crystles and he tells you you have two choises

You die and keep the crysltes power and you don't have to fear the bad guys getting them and killing many people
or
You live and you destroy the crystals in pieces..but the pieces will slowly over many years come back together.

After this of course everyone tells you to life and that no matter what they will protect you.

Tinker sends you to the end fight and by the end of it the bad guy has your friends and everyone captured. You have to pick between the two choices now.

Both ways kills the bad guy because he stupidly combined himself with the small piece of death crystle.

Both ways makes life go back to normal for both realms.[/color] ~~~~~

I have the characters all planed on who is in each relm as well.
~~~ Kharma (or whatever her name will be?) - main character

Nicole - Only female romance / Best friend
Robin - First male romance / Nicoles Brother / the happy leader who cares to much
Doug - Second male romance / the happy go lucky one
Alexander - Third male romance / the up tight one
Simon - Fourth male romance / the dark one
Jared - Fifth male romance / the quiet one who's smart and is adorable when smiling
James - Sixth male romance / The one who thinks he's the "bad boy" type but in the end he's really sweet
Cole - Seventh male romance / the cute one.

The Fantacy males -
Robin
Doug
Alexander

The Steam punk Males -
Simon
Jared
James
Cole

Nicole dresses in both So shes' both really.

(I mean everyone will be in each story)

Out of all the guys I might just have to take one or two out but I like the set up I have right now.

THE extra characters
I need three mothers.
Four small children
Eight men (two to three in each steam punk and fantacy)

Oh yeah the bad guy....

I suppose I need a bad guy he can't be a romanceable he's going to be older and an assole.

so no romance or him.
His name will be....welp whatever the person who draws him wants it to be. ~~~

Um...so if you would like to help here are some links, and or comment?
- http://lostsoulsotome.deviantart.com/ My DA group for it
- Castingcalls - Voice acting.... - (will have a link here soon)

(sorry this is my first post so i'm sorry if it's strange)