New 18+ Yaoi game in Development!!! ajfbfjbff

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Saevus

New 18+ Yaoi game in Development!!! ajfbfjbff

#1 Post by Saevus »

Hi guys! Total newbie here but happy I found the forums!

ANYWAY!! So I was browsing Tumblr for news on upcoming Yaoi games in English, since we're sorely lacking, and I found one that's gunna be coming out! Apparently it's still in like SUPER early development, but look at this art!!!111!!!1!!

SO ENTICING. || SEXY SADISTIC TWIN COPS OMG

Apparently they like just started their social media sites up last month but it looks AMAZING! Like...they're gunna have twelve -- TWELVE -- possible routes, with 3 endings per character!!

I was just so excited I had to tell people jfbsjgvsgb and my friends would laugh in hilarity at me so ಥ ◡ ಥ

If anyone's even HALF as stoked as I am, pleasepleaseplease check out their Tumblr or Twitter and let me know what you guys think?

TUMBLR. <-- they have links to their Twitter and FB there too erhmehgerd.

...Fanboying so hard right now. lololololol

IS ANYONE ELSE EXCITED FOR THIS?!!?!

IvoryOwl

Re: New 18+ Yaoi game in Development!!! ajfbfjbff

#2 Post by IvoryOwl »

I'm glad to see another BL game in the making but IMO its still too early in development for me to have any strong opinion on it. The art examples you provided, although decent, looks a bit rough around the edges (literally) and could benefit from some cleaning. I haven't seen many games with a cybergoth / scene theme... it actually reminds me of my mid teen years on IMVU back in the 2000's where you would see all sorts of avatars wearing neon colors with scarfs and / or masks covering their faces and punk-scene hairstyles, mostly were teens themselves so I guess its still a somewhat popular style for people around that age? Not many characters have been revealed as of yet but the white-haired guy on their main-page looks attractive.

Anyway, let's wait and see. :)

Saevus

#3 Post by Saevus »

IvoryOwl wrote:I'm glad to see another BL game in the making but IMO its still too early in development for me to have any strong opinion on it. The art examples you provided, although decent, looks a bit rough around the edges (literally) and could benefit from some cleaning. I haven't seen many games with a cybergoth / scene theme... it actually reminds me of my mid teen years on IMVU back in the 2000's where you would see all sorts of avatars wearing neon colors with scarfs and / or masks covering their faces and punk-scene hairstyles, mostly were teens themselves so I guess its still a somewhat popular style for people around that age? Not many characters have been revealed as of yet but the white-haired guy on their main-page looks attractive.

Anyway, let's wait and see. :)
Yeah, agreed. Pretty sure all the art they're releasing right now is like concept art or in the first design stages or whatever. And omg I remember IMVU, I used to be obsessed with it! And yeah, the hacker guy is sexy af. So are the two sadistic-looking twins erhmehgerd;;;;;

I hope to see them reveal more character designs soon, though. Like the silhouette reveals are nifty and everything, but I wanna SEE!! Hahah.

FriendlySenpai
Regular
Projects: Daddy Lies, Novus Inceptum

#4 Post by FriendlySenpai »

"Over 36 endings"

As an avid yaoi fan, this tickles me pink.
As a reviewer that 100%s games before even starting his review script, this is incredibly daunting D:

So far it looks pretty neat, though. The character designs provided are fun and unique, and the BGA isn't half bad.

CosmicFan

#5 Post by CosmicFan »

I'm perched.

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#6 Post by Ertal77 »

Looks good! I'm following his tumbrl now, thank you!
And true, we need more yaoi games!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

ZodiaX
Tumblr: zodiaxgame.tumblr.com

#7 Post by ZodiaX »

Sorry for the absence, but we're back and with a vengeance!

Here's a quick picture of our protagonist. Wonder who he's thinking about~ fufufu.

We've updated our plot, so check out our TUMBLR for more information!