The Difference In You and I {WIP}

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
SweetDragoness
Organization: Honey Dragon
Tumblr: TheSweetDragoness
Deviantart: TheSweetDragoness
itch: HoneyDragon

The Difference In You and I {WIP}

#1 Post by SweetDragoness »

A young woman is faced with an intriguing problem when the day after she rescues a scratched mannequin doll from the trash behind the local art shop. She's found herself very lost when she awoke the following morning, in a place she's never seen before, when she was very sure she had been in her bed that night when she slept. While she gets her wits about her - there's also the very much alive man who claims to be her guide - who looks very much like the doll she saved! Can she figure out how to navigate her way home or will she lost among the unfolding mystery and revealed secrets now making themselves known? And, who should she trust?

GAME FACTS
Title: The Difference in You and I
Type: Kinetic Novel
(Game's / Story's) Word count: 2550 words (and growing, currently)

CHARACTERS

Juniper Quinn
A somewhat reserved girl who's just got a kind heart and is rather shy - as well as easily embarassed. She tends to apologize a lot. Juniper is the one who took a liking to the thrown away doll, cleaned him up, and took him home. Now she's got to figure out how to get back there.

The Doll
At least, he reminds Juniper of the doll, since their hair looks an awful lot alike. He tends to be somewhat confident, snarky, and more then a little protective. He refuses to tell her his name, though. He thinks she's a tad clueless and has made his mission to see she doesn't get harmed. But, what is he protecting her from exactly?

The Shop Keeper
He's the one who threw out the doll from the store - considering the damage unable to be fixed. He also considers the doll worthless to anyone now, in the state he was in. Seems to know more then what he want so let on though, of what is happening.

???
This man is the one that the doll is having her avoid at all costs. Not a lot that is to be said about him so far. But why is he so desperately to be avoided?

-- Credits --

The Game

Ren'py
Program by: Pytom and the Ren'py Team
http://renpy.org/

The Rest Of the Credits: Coming Soon

The Difference In You and I
Game / Story by: SweetDragoness

-- UPDATES --

1/24/2017 - 3:23 pm
o removed the pre-made character sprites
o started sketching the characters for myself for the main menu