I Drove All Night (Disney Style, Epic Romance)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
SmartAppleGames

I Drove All Night (Disney Style, Epic Romance)

#1 Post by SmartAppleGames »

Support My Patreon (Making AMAZING Games!) http://www.patreon.com/smartapplegames

I DROVE ALL NIGHT, is an indie Romantic Visual Novel, about two Lovers and their long distance relationship.
Augustus is a member of a Notorious Gang, while Ophelia is part of High Society. Can the two from two
different worlds keep their love alive? INSPIRED BY THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO AND ROMEO & JULIET.

As a preview of our first visual novel, here's a romantic scene from "I Drove All Night."

Ophelia wakes up stunned.

Ophelia: My God! You caught me off-guard, Augustus!

Augustus: Sorry. Let’s just say I had to sneak my way in.

He notices the bandage on her wrist.

Augustus: You alright? Did you get hurt or something?

Ophelia becomes uneasy, tries to shift the topic to something else.

Ophelia: I’m fine, just a little accident, that’s all.

Augustus: A little accident? Looks to me like –

She leaps out of bed and stands before him.

Ophelia: Augustus, do you like to dance?

Augustus: Not really. Never really been any good at it, to be honest. At least none of that fancy shenanigan or anything like that.

Ophelia: You mean ballroom dancing?

Augustus: Yeah. Ballroom dancing, waltzing, ballet dancing. Anything you have to get all dressed up to do, isn’t my thing.

Ophelia: Well, what else is there?

Augustus: Oh, there’s a lot of dancing you never heard of. There’s the dancing we do in my neighborhood.

Ophelia: Teach me.

Augustus: You sure you’re ready for it? I gotta warn you, with this kind of dancing, you can get, you know, in the mood for something a little beyond.

Ophelia’s face glows with a naughty grin.

Ophelia: That settles it. Teach me! http://www.patreon.com/smartapplegames