My Sweet Heart [GxB] [Romance]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kirakana
Projects: My Sweet Heart

#1 Post by kirakana »

A light-hearted love (?) story with a twist.

Genres: Romance, Slice-of-life, Humour
Rating: somewhere between T and M (undecided)
Relationship: GxB
Commercial or free: Free

Overview:

At a local college, a shy woman meets a handsome stranger under rather unusual circumstances. Some would say it was fate, others coincidence. They would be probably wrong. It must have been love. Right?

Story:

It should have been just another day. It would have been normal, if you hadn't found yourself stuck in a, well, sticky situation. Caught in a stranger's room at the student dormitory, it is up to you to defuse the situation. Choose your words carefully to establish your innocence. Why are you here? How did you get in? What is your true goal? Who cares. All that matters is your pure sweet heart. Play the game as a true maiden!

Characters:

Anticipated features:

• One obtainable guy
• 3+ crazy CGs
• Three endings
• Personality shaping decisions

Additional Info:

The game will try to be funny. It will also try to take itself serious. Maybe. Be warned for misplaced and mostly innocent insinuations. There will be some suggestive, fully clothed scenes. No sexy times, because I fail at those.

Team:

Kirakana: As of now, I am soloing the project as the acting writer, developer and artist. Would love to work with others.

Questions: (This is my first project, so any kind of feedback is deeply appreciated.)

1. What are your thoughts on the story and its characters?

2. What do you expect to see in the game? What would you like to see?

3. Anything else you would like to share?

Thank your for your time! :D