If- otome game. Bday game- Journey/dead

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
semide
Regular
Organization: Di-ferrero
Deviantart: seimide-chan

Re: If- otome game. Really short game friend bday input

#16 Post by semide »

Negyolk wrote:
semide wrote:Your friends super lucky ! You probably know I like your art I've always wanted to see more of it!
shh, ur make me lucky to have a dear friend like u. :oops: :oops: I like ur arts too. Stalk the games u sprite in now :^) I won't be posting any updates. I just be doin a in n out editing of this thread. Ninja-ing around 8) Ye-- I finally got a fox from my friend wei. Gonna hide in my blanket now and talk to sumi about cgs and other items. It's gonna be a full scale production with me in the lead for luci bday-- Already dead.. Sumi probs dead. She's really nice, she helping with with cgs for free. Goodwill. I have final; say so I tend to remake things. All in the name for idk why I'm torturing myself tbh. Lays on sei. That odd number was getting to me lulz.
Which one Xd you should message me on skype u . Sumi is awesome (secretly stalking her) .Love you bae!!!