CrossDol [BxB] [Idol]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

CrossDol [BxB] [Idol]

#1 Post by mitoky »

Singing, dancing…crossdressing?!

[Produced by: mitoky & runadial]

Summary

'Crove'. There isn’t a person who hasn’t heard at least once of them.
They have been ‘the’ idol girl group you need to know.

Since their debut Midori has been a huge fan of them, singing along to their music,
following them on their social media sites as well as attending the concerts and
buying every piece of merch he can get his hands on.
So when one day the chance arises for him to meet them, he gathers all his confidence and gives it a try.

However, he ends up with a little more than he expected when he
finds out his idols are in truth guys… and they want him to join?!

Main Cast

Midori

Midori is our main character.
He is soft hearted and a bit timid, but not weak-willed. When he tries something he does
his best to make it through in his own way, even if he sometimes doubts himself throughout the process.
Because of his love for idols, he sang and played piano since he was small.

Ren (As Idol: Rei)

Rei is a very elegant and confident person as well as the leader of 'Crove'.
He appears to be well mannered and strong-willed, usually able to adapt perfectly to each situation.
But as Ren…?

Yuuta (As Idol: Aiko)

Aiko is a very kind and cheerful person. He is the emotional support
among the members and very much liked among the fans.
And as Yuuta…?

Takumi (As Idol: Nao)

Nao is a very diligent member with a quiet charm. He particular excels at dancing
and is known among the fans to be „cool and mysterious“.
However, as Takumi…?

General Information

The game is a BxB game which will be in english and free. There will be 3 guys you can date.
Notice: The game will very likely be having smut scenes. These will most likely be not too graphic, but they will be there!
[All artwork are concepts and sketches, not final art work.]

That's all!
For any questions feel free to ask below!

Last edited by mitoky on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.

runadial
Regular
Completed: My Only Sunshine
Projects: CrossDol (BL), Forsaken
Organization: astellic

Re: CrossDol [BxB] [Idol]

#2 Post by runadial »

When I first saw the artwork, I was slightly confused, since it looked like a bishoujo game at first, until I read the cross-dressing part. A way to trick the eye - Aiko looks so feminine as well! Although it's not the first game I have seen with cross-dressing and idol elements, this seems interesting, and I'm curious about how Midori will play the cards he's been dealt with.

Just a little side note that in the summary, you said that the unit name was "Crove," but then in Rei's description, you said it was "Clove." These are two different pronunciations, so you may want to make note of that. Other than that, I don't really have much else to say, I guess, other than it's caught my interest, and I wouldn't mind/want to helping you out on your project, given that I can relate especially to Midori, and that I feel drawn and resonated to the characters in general. \(≧▽≦)/

mitoky
Veteran

#3 Post by mitoky »

runadial wrote:When I first saw the artwork, I was slightly confused, since it looked like a bishoujo game at first, until I read the cross-dressing part. A way to trick the eye - Aiko looks so feminine as well! Although it's not the first game I have seen with cross-dressing and idol elements, this seems interesting, and I'm curious about how Midori will play the cards he's been dealt with.

Just a little side note that in the summary, you said that the unit name was "Crove," but then in Rei's description, you said it was "Clove." These are two different pronunciations, so you may want to make note of that. Other than that, I don't really have much else to say, I guess, other than it's caught my interest, and I wouldn't mind/want to helping you out on your project, given that I can relate especially to Midori, and that I feel drawn and resonated to the characters in general. \(≧▽≦)/
Thank you very much for pointing it out! It's supposed to be Crove, i will correct it >//<
Hehe! All planned ^^ The guys have a male and female version, the "male" one can be seen as the color behind. I was thinking of revealing it perhaps later on OR be a tease and wait till the actual game release.
I am happy i was able to pique your interest (: Currently i am not looking for help but i thank you for the offer!

Plus, small notice i forgot to put in the post but added now:
"Notice: The game will very likely be having smut scenes. These will most likely be not too graphic, but they will be there! "

runadial
Regular

#4 Post by runadial »

mitoky wrote:Thank you very much for pointing it out! It's supposed to be Crove, i will correct it >//<
Hehe! All planned ^^ The guys have a male and female version, the "male" one can be seen as the color behind. I was thinking of revealing it perhaps later on OR be a tease and wait till the actual game release.
I am happy i was able to pique your interest (: Currently i am not looking for help but i thank you for the offer!

Plus, small notice i forgot to put in the post but added now:
"Notice: The game will very likely be having smut scenes. These will most likely be not too graphic, but they will be there! "
Crove, huh? That does have a nice ring to it. I'm honestly glad that it is that name! I actually only noticed the silhouettes of their male appearances after I looked back more carefully in the post, so I'm aware of their existence; it's simply hidden behind a single color, it seems! Personally, I think you should reveal them earlier, but then again, I always love to tease, too, so no harm in teasing a little if you want to, eh? ヽ(・∀・)ノ

It's fine and I understand if you're not looking for help now, but I sincerely hope that when that time comes - selfish as I may sound - I'll be in the front if not back of your mind, since I really am passionate about your project (even if it may not sound like it; I just often don't know how to properly phrase it to sound like I'm passionate.) Plus, I'm fine with smut, too. In fact, a small part of me kind of says I would like it for this... (//ω//)

mitoky
Veteran

#5 Post by mitoky »

runadial wrote: Crove, huh? That does have a nice ring to it. I'm honestly glad that it is that name! I actually only noticed the silhouettes of their male appearances after I looked back more carefully in the post, so I'm aware of their existence; it's simply hidden behind a single color, it seems! Personally, I think you should reveal them earlier, but then again, I always love to tease, too, so no harm in teasing a little if you want to, eh? ヽ(・∀・)ノ

It's fine and I understand if you're not looking for help now, but I sincerely hope that when that time comes - selfish as I may sound - I'll be in the front if not back of your mind, since I really am passionate about your project (even if it may not sound like it; I just often don't know how to properly phrase it to sound like I'm passionate.) Plus, I'm fine with smut, too. In fact, a small part of me kind of says I would like it for this... (//ω//)
Thank you! >w< And yes, i am sure that before i will release the game i will make a demo, so maybe then would be a good time to show the male versions (: and i agree, teasing a little is fun hehe~

That's perfectly fine and not selfish, I sincerely appreticiate the help offered. In case i should need help i will remember you! What do you specialize in? (writing, editing, programming or something like idea bouncing etc?)

runadial
Regular

#6 Post by runadial »

mitoky wrote:Thank you! >w< And yes, i am sure that before i will release the game i will make a demo, so maybe then would be a good time to show the male versions (: and i agree, teasing a little is fun hehe~

That's perfectly fine and not selfish, I sincerely appreticiate the help offered. In case i should need help i will remember you! What do you specialize in? (writing, editing, programming or something like idea bouncing etc?)
That's definitely a great and reasonable time to show off the male versions! And yeah, we definitely think alike, if anything - we both have our teasing sides, it seems, which is honestly great to find common folk; it makes me happy, in all honesty.

Thank you! You're the best. (つ≧▽≦)つ I really do want to help you, since it looks like I'm in love with CrossDol, haha! ♡ I specialize in writing, editing, proofreading and idea bouncing at the moment. I love bouncing ideas around and talking about games I like, so if that just so happens to be the most I will ever do for this, please do take me in! (◕‿◕)

semide
Regular
Organization: Di-ferrero
Deviantart: seimide-chan

#7 Post by semide »

Gimme all the traps! XD looking forward to this !

mitoky
Veteran

#8 Post by mitoky »

semide wrote:Gimme all the traps! XD looking forward to this !
Hehe, I shall do my best owo)7

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#9 Post by minyan »

This looks fun! Excited to see more about it!
ImageImage

runadial
Regular

#10 Post by runadial »

minyan wrote:This looks fun! Excited to see more about it!
Thank you for commenting! Both of us were very happy that you took the time to comment. This is still in its early stages, but we're making good progress & putting great features into the game that we think you will enjoy. We have a Tumblr, but we're not publishing it here just yet. When we do though (or if you happen to find it), we do hope you will give us your support!

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild

#11 Post by minyan »

runadial wrote:
minyan wrote:This looks fun! Excited to see more about it!
Thank you for commenting! Both of us were very happy that you took the time to comment. This is still in its early stages, but we're making good progress & putting great features into the game that we think you will enjoy. We have a Tumblr, but we're not publishing it here just yet. When we do though (or if you happen to find it), we do hope you will give us your support!
Good luck you guys! I didn't mention it before so I'll say it now, I like that you've mentioned Midori is the kind of person to keep trying even if he doubts himself. I like characters that keep trying even when they start to think they might fail, because I know from personal experience how difficult it is ; ;

I'll definitely be following this!
ImageImage

runadial
Regular

#12 Post by runadial »

minyan wrote:Good luck you guys! I didn't mention it before so I'll say it now, I like that you've mentioned Midori is the kind of person to keep trying even if he doubts himself. I like characters that keep trying even when they start to think they might fail, because I know from personal experience how difficult it is ; ;

I'll definitely be following this!
Thank you! Personally, I love Midori since I feel I can really relate to him as a person on a personal level, too. So I say he's definitely likeable in my eyes. Good luck to Toil & Trouble as well! I definitely would've helped if I could! We're glad to hear you'll be following this; that really makes us happy!

mitoky
Veteran

#13 Post by mitoky »

We apologize for our lack of updates here, but we assure you that we are still working on our project. It’s very dear to us.

A small update though - an outline is being made and we have basic planning complete! Character arts are scheduled to be released sometime this month, so we encourage you to keep an eye out.

runadial
Regular

#14 Post by runadial »

Hey, guys! Long time no see!
It's been a long time since the last update, so both of us deeply apologize for leaving you in the dust!

We would like to clarify something because there seems to have been a few misunderstandings: we are still working on CrossDol. We have not abandoned or canceled the project. Production has just fell behind a little because of our IRL stuff.

We are aware that this misunderstanding has been from our lack of activity and updates, but we would like to assure you guys nonetheless that this project is still going on, and we will hopefully be able to start actively working on this soon.

Thank you for your support, guys!
See you soon! ♡

FROM THE ASTELLIC TEAM
runadial & mitoky

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#15 Post by minyan »

I look forward to seeing what you guys have been up to!
ImageImage