Change Me!(Girl)[GXB][Romance][Fantasy?][Comedy?]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kawaiinekochama
Regular
Projects: Change Me!
Organization: nekollection
itch: nyankochama

Change Me!(Girl)[GXB][Romance][Fantasy?][Comedy?]

#1 Post by kawaiinekochama »

About:
This game is one from a project called 'Happy Project' that I have planned.

Story:
Mina is a girl who always keeps her problems to herself and avoid social interactions. Since her parents disowned her, she undergoes depression and hopes for help. Suddenly, a fairy named Moko from the Fauna Fairy Association appeared and offered to help her by assigning his three 'undermen'; Yuu, Jin and Kyon to overcome her problems. Mina was reluctant at first but accepted as she reminisced her pathetic life. However, Mina and the three men had to live together as a condition. Mina was uncomfortable with them at first but then opened up to them until one day, she fell in love with one of them.

Characters:
Mina
A girl who is shy and quiet. She wants to be a dessert maker and very skilled at cooking.

Yuu
He is a spirit of a dead pet bunny. He loves to sleep and doesn't talk much.

Jin
A hyper man who is a spirit of a dead pet cat. He loves all kinds of fish and very positive.

Kyon
A man who is a spirit of a dead stray dog. He is a calm and gentle man but very scary when he's angry.

Moko
A kid who is a spirit of a dead deer. He is very straightforward and values time.

Plan:
Has 3 pursuable guys
Has 2 endings for each guy and 1 ending if none of the guys is chosen
Simple (I hope)

Team:
Script/GUI: kawaiinekochama
Sprites/CGs: kawaiinekochama
(All of them will be done by myself :D )

Extra:
Since I'm new here, I don't know if this information is sufficient. I hope that any of you will guide me. :) And if I have begin progressing with the game, should I post about it in WIP topic? Thank you!

FluffyCakeFactory
Regular
itch: fluffycakefactory

Re: Change Me!(Girl)[GXB][Romance][Fantasy?][Comedy?]

#2 Post by FluffyCakeFactory »

I like the premise of your story. It has a lot of potential! There could be funny and sad moments which I really appreciate.
I'm looking forward to learn more about Kyon the most. He sounds like my type haha.

kawaiinekochama
Regular
Projects: Change Me!
Organization: nekollection
itch: nyankochama

Re: Change Me!(Girl)[GXB][Romance][Fantasy?][Comedy?]

#3 Post by kawaiinekochama »

Thanks! Glad someone seems interested with my idea! :D I will try to update about it as soon as possible. (if I stop procrastinating)