Moonlit Tears [BxG][Slice of Life][Romance][VN]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
shakeyss
Projects: Moonlit Tears
Organization: Digilikha Studios
Soundcloud: shakeyss
itch: digilikha

Moonlit Tears [BxG][Slice of Life][Romance][VN]

#1 Post by shakeyss »

So I was browsing in this forum and I want to share my idea about my game.
Alpha screenshot
Planned Features:
  • 3 routes with different endings.
  • 7 endings including the True End.
  • Background/Theme changes at the end of the game.
  • Over 25 OSTs
  • OP and ED songs
    and mooore.
Synopsis:
A moonlight shines through the darkest nights, lighting up vague memories from the past. At the small Perlas Town, Kiel, a boy with a gaping hole in his chest, is in a conquest for answers. Life is an incomplete puzzle of circumstances where looking for even a single piece is a challenge. But what if those pieces were dangled right in front of your eyes? Now the choice is up to him. To take it or leave it. To complete the puzzle or to give up... Completely.
Chacter Concept
Main Characters
1.)Kiel Sanchez
- is the main protagonist, a 17 year-old guy, Grade 10 student. He is a go-with-the-flow guy who feels his life is incomplete for some vague reason. So basically he doesn’t have a goal in life but to know his missing self. He got into a fight at the past year and for some reason, he ended up joining the DigiArts Club at his tenth grade.
2.)Jocelyn Acaylar(name not final) - A girl and Kiel’s childhood friend and a classmate for the past eight years. Despite being a crybaby, she cares for Kiel so much that she even forget about herself. She’s a shy and gentle girl, quite smart but clumsy.

3.)Hana De Guzman - A jolly and a strong-willed girl. She came back from overseas and transferred to the school of her old childhoodfriend, Michael. She instantly became famous around the campus for her outstanding beauty from foreign roots, she's also a smart top student that everyone admires. Being the vice president of digiarts club, Her great leadership and social skills allows her to act as the president whenever the president loafs around.

4.) Michael Cinco - A long childhood friend of Hana. Despite being apart from Hana for the past eight years, he still preciously holds on to his tiny unrequited feelings for her. A quirky cool top student, he is the Student Council President and Digiarts Club President. He prefers to mess around most of the time but things settle down easily when he get serious.
Side Characters
5.) Alisa Flores - A proud, smart cliche bespectacled girl donning braids. Thrown in a battle of pride and brains against a persistent rival, named Leo, she was the type of person that would do anything to avoid losing. She’s also the best friend of Jocelyn.

6.)Leo Viloria

- The infamous diligent delinquent student of the East Pearl High. Deceiving everyone through his looks and actions, he possesses the wits that rivals the smartest student of the school. He’s the best friend of Kiel and often hangs out with him and Jocelyn after school.
7.)Ms. Reyes/ Ronalyn Reyes - The class adviser of Kiel's class for the tenth grade. A shy teacher and caring teacher.
(might add more characters)
Team:
  • Programmer - shakeyss
  • Writer/s - Advante (planning to recruit 2 more)
  • Artist - gabzloadead, creampuff, ignionix, raven and nyaan.
  • Musics - DAD, shakeyss and schnee
  • UI - gabzloadead
  • Backgrounds - Cerberus and Schnee
Updates:
  1. Character concept revised and improved
  2. Added MCs sketch

Questions:
  • What did you feel after reading this post?
  • Are you interested in playing this game?
  • What are your suggestions for this game?
  • Do you think the idea of this game is too cliche?
  • Who's your favorite character so far?
Last edited by shakeyss on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shakeyss

Re: Moonlit Tears [BxG][Slice of Life][Romance][VN]

#2 Post by shakeyss »

Character concept updated with an awesome sketch of Leo
Attachments
Leo sketch
Leo sketch

alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

#3 Post by alberte »

I'll definitely keep an eye out for this thread, looks interesting and I love the art so far.
I felt like this has potential and I can picture the characters already.
Yes I'm interested in playing.
My suggestions are create a story you would like to play, create meaningful conflict and just have fun writing and producing this visual novel. :)
I personally don't think cliche is a bad thing, if you take a cliche idea and change it you can make it more original than you would think.

shakeyss

#4 Post by shakeyss »

alberte wrote:I'll definitely keep an eye out for this thread, looks interesting and I love the art so far.
I felt like this has potential and I can picture the characters already.
Yes I'm interested in playing.
My suggestions are create a story you would like to play, create meaningful conflict and just have fun writing and producing this visual novel. :)
I personally don't think cliche is a bad thing, if you take a cliche idea and change it you can make it more original than you would think.
Thank you so much for your feedback, I would definitely give an update when I have to. I just feel like my idea is kinda cliche but reading your comment made me feel better. Again thank you :>

shakeyss

#5 Post by shakeyss »

UPDATE GUYS. I added the sketch of the Main Protagonist. <3
Attachments
Kiel1.jpg