Persona 5 -a SMT: Persona fangame-

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Amaku
Regular

Persona 5 -a SMT: Persona fangame-

#1 Post by Amaku »

Hi! I am actually playing Persona 4 for the Ps2 Sistem. Its a Rpg + Dating Sim game so, ill start a fan game of the Persona series game for Renpy, my intention is to make it mor Dating oriented than Rpg, ^^ if there are Persona fans out there i think it would be great working together.

Main plot: Set 2 years after persona 4. This time, the hero lives in a small town where he goes to school and everything is normal until he gets transfered to other town, where there were two schools, actually only one works and the other is being digged underground to look for "hidden treasures", one night the hero and his friends fo to see what is happening, so they go underground and that day they discover a door to a "demon world", since that day they can summon their personas but they also have to assist to school and spend time with friends and rising their skills.

Anyway you only control the main character, The game duration is One year in-game, The full school year.

The main cast will be:

The main character: Represents you
Other male character (im sorry i havent decided for names yet xDU): The main character best friend, he has lots of strange artifacts and loves video games and that stuff.
The misterious girl: Talks just what is needed.
The main character fan-firl: Always wants to be by your side, she is explosive and cute (MOE XD)
The Phantom: Actually not a phantom but a blanked with a ghost form that helps the team.

C: the ones who love persona series as me please post here x3

Re: Persona 5 -a SMT: Persona fangame-

#2 Post by Guest »

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Amaku
Regular

#3 Post by Amaku »

No what? XD

Enerccio
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: My Teacher; Songs of Araiah; Something new; Possible Cross Bomber?

#4 Post by Enerccio »

wat
http://www.bishojo.tk is technically ONLINE!
Songs of Araiah promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalchucuoDU

Oscar Kokashka

#5 Post by Oscar Kokashka »

I am a man of few words.