SunRider

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

Re: SunRider

#136 Post by Samu-kun »

Following the redesign, Sora and Cosette swapped hair colours. (And had their hair styles slightly redone too)

icerain
Regular

#137 Post by icerain »

Are you done with other characters?
Hi! Please visit my website.

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#138 Post by Samu-kun »

Behold... The second coming of the mass naked child event.
Attachments
character designs.jpg

icerain
Regular

#139 Post by icerain »

Wow cute
*claps*
How far are you in the visual novel

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#140 Post by LVUER »

Yaaaaaay! Loli party >o</b

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#141 Post by Samu-kun »

Uuu... Day 6 of no progress because of a combination of a family vacation and the laptop breaking... Maybe this is impossible after all...

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#142 Post by mugenjohncel »

Samu-kun wrote:Uuu... Day 6 of no progress because of a combination of a family vacation and the laptop breaking... Maybe this is impossible after all...
FIGHTO! FIGHTO! (Dancing like a cheerleader while macarena is playing in the background to cheer-up and motivate Samu-Kun)

"POOF" (Disappears)

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#143 Post by Samu-kun »

Uu... I'm temporarily suspending development on Sunrider for now while I work on increasing my art skills, so that means no updates for awhile. I need to gain some more XP and up my levels before I'm ready to make the amount of art I need at the quality that I want. Now, it's back to practice.

(Sad Tsukasa is sad.)

(Good news though is that my laptop is back from repair and everything seems to be finally working again...)

Jake
Support Hero

#144 Post by Jake »

PyTom wrote: Samu has a pure mind and a clean soul.
I have to say, I've been reading through a few threads that I missed while I was away, and this is the most hilarious thing I've seen yet.
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#145 Post by Samu-kun »

To tell the truth, I laughed for ten straight minutes too when I read that.

But then, compared to who Tom was referencing, I guess it's a true statement.

icerain
Regular

#146 Post by icerain »

Are you progressing on the project?
( I don't want to ask this is this is obvious but is it a dating sim in space or something?) o_0

Suzumiyaandy
Regular

#147 Post by Suzumiyaandy »

This actually looks like a very good project, I can't wait to play it! ^_^

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#148 Post by Samu-kun »

Well, I've thought about it for awhile, and for various reasons, Sunrider will be postponed for possibly the next four years.

The first reason is that four months from now, I'll most likely be packing my bags for Japan and I won't be getting back to America until the beginning of summer. Obviously, I have a lot of things that I want to do while I'm over there, so I definitely will not be wasting a second of my trip in front of a computer drawing lolis and space ships.

The year after that, I'll probably be studying to get into law school. And for the next three years after that, I'll be in law school, so I don't think I'll have the time to work on Sunrider.

The good news is that after all my education is finished and I hold a stable job, I'll finally have the financial resources to back this project. Artists don't just fall out of the sky, so I expect that once I have a stable income, I'll be able to hire someone to illustrate the art. Hopefully, you'll hear of this project by the time I have enough money to think about spending a few thousand dollars to hire somebody to illustrate a free game.

As for the immediate future, I'll probably be increasing my art and writing skills by working on other smaller projects. It's not like I can't work on anything right now. It's just that I don't want to release Sunrider until it meets my expectations. I hope that the few small projects that I release from now will be enough of a diversion so that you can wait out the time it takes for me to gather up the resources I need to finish Sunrider.

kratos_arawn

#149 Post by kratos_arawn »

I see. That's too bad that it won't be released anytime in the immediate future, but don't worry, your friends and supporters here will be waiting for the eventual triumphant release of SunRider.

dstarsboy
Veteran

#150 Post by dstarsboy »

Samu-kun wrote:Obviously, I have a lot of things that I want to do while I'm over there, so I definitely will not be wasting a second of my trip in front of a computer drawing lolis and space ships.
What could possibly be better than drawing lolis and space ships? :P Anyways, sad to hear about the delay. Best of luck to you in Japan.
Current Projects:
The Isle of St Marcus