Time Tapping (TBChanged) [Adventure/Steampunk/Fantasy]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Velvet Breath

Time Tapping (TBChanged) [Adventure/Steampunk/Fantasy]

#1 Post by Velvet Breath »

Hello!

This will be a short description first, but I will slowly update as I go!

PLOT
Set in a steampunk era, Eva & Harper are caught in mishap when they find a clock locket in a century old clock tower in a remote forest beyond the walls of their contemporary steampunk city. They travel through time to gather the remaining timepieces and also solve mysteries along the way.

CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS
1. Eva
Eva is a calm and collected girl who freaks out occasionally when she can't get back at Harper. He's not her brother by blood and definitely not her boyfriend, he's an absolute perfect partner in crime. Also, his "roasting" skill is horrible, which is another reason why she likes poking at him so much.

2. Harper
TBA!

Other characters that will appear throughout the timeline:
Jeremy & Landon

Both of these are my OCs which art I've extracted from my previous drawings. I will be redrawing them specifically for this game as character sprites! They will be appearing in different places in different timelines.

THOUGHTS
I'm mainly trying to improve my drawing and coding with the development of this game. Thus, if anyone sees this and have any opinions at all, feel free to dish em here! I'm open to critiques as well ^_^

More progress to be made! Once I'm done planning and drawing the two main character's sprites, this will be shifted to the WIP thread ^_^