The Shadow Wolf project [GL/Fantasy]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
fukairi
Projects: NSE crap, Shadow Wolf project.
Tumblr: Marinut
Deviantart: Fukairi

The Shadow Wolf project [GL/Fantasy]

#1 Post by fukairi »

I have had this story in developement for a long time...I've thought about creating the story in multiple formats, but I feel like a visual novel would be the most realistic way for me to go about it (And I really like Ren'py).

Synopsis: Amira, a young female warrior, was born to a blessed bloodline: she bears the mark of eternity. To her and her people, living a life constantly training in isolation for an inevitable battle she has no hope of winning ,to save the village from the shadow wolf ,is a great honor. Or, that's how she used to think, until a lone captive from another tribe was brought in, and without thinking she requested her as a companion.

In depth storyline features a chronos-type overlord who likes to be known as "The God of Death" because they have a flair for dramatics, other beings they've created, such as "The Lake God", who used to be a normal girl in an alternative universe but was brought to Amira's timeline. Also a sentient yggdrasil, who's kind of a douchebag. Oh, and the shadow wolf was also created by them. The story will also be divided into overlapping stories (Think of the different books in Odin Sphere), first being Amira's story, second GoD's and TLG's, and then shiabeth's. Possibly others.

Note: Story is very dark. Features rape/graphic violence/other bad, bad things.
I actually have a folder full of concept art(images too big to link here)
https://fukairi.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... lf-project

Let me know if you have any throughts ^o^
Bap.

polaroidcaesar
Projects: To Our Noble End

Re: The Shadow Wolf project [GL/Fantasy]

#2 Post by polaroidcaesar »

This seems really promising. I love your art so much! You've got a beautiful style. Love the designs, palette, and fluid animations. I'd be very interested to see some more information about the story and world, though you should definitely post some more here!

I'll be keeping my eye on this :P Looking forward to seeing more

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: The Shadow Wolf project [GL/Fantasy]

#3 Post by Zelan »

I agree with polaroidcaesar, your art is absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to see it featured in a VN. c: