HighSchool Shenanigans (HSS) [VN][Dating Sim][18+][Fetish][BxG]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Errilhl
Regular
Projects: HSS
Deviantart: studioerrilhl
Github: studioerrilhl

HighSchool Shenanigans (HSS) [VN][Dating Sim][18+][Fetish][BxG]

#1 Post by Errilhl »

I'm currently learning Renpy, and I have started creating a game.

I'm trying to make it interesting enough to be positively received, but I do realise that at least part of the story is "run of the mill", so I'm looking into developing the characters more, and maybe also adding a more branching story, which might or might not loop around to allow to pursue multiple paths without having to rely on save/reload.

Currently the game is in very early, Alpha stages. There is about 2000-3000 words story-wise, basic day / calender functions (so you loop through days, build relationships and so on), but currently the character-gallery is fairly limited, and the events aren't that exciting yet. There are some NSFW-content hidden in the code, but the demands for stats to open them up is probably not very realistic in the current implementation (it would at least not happen unless you click through quite a few days / weeks of content, since most of the events upping / decreasing stats are triggered randomly).

The game will probably have some fetish content, and will most likely include incest (if the player wants). It is completely possible to avoid this entirely.

Currently, all the graphics in the game are license-free content - I'm in the process of procuring artist(s) to work with me on the game, but this is a fairly recent start-up (I started the development less than a week ago).

I have a Patreon page, (no pledges possible yet), where you can download a very early Alpha, and keep up to date on updates. Currenly I will update frequently, with at least one release a week, possibly two. These Alpha-releases will be small, and will focus mostly on getting the core functionality into the game, and as soon as I get my hand on some artwork, of course it will also include that.

Priority one currently is getting a logo and some character designs in. I have the design written, of course, but I haven't really implemented the descriptions / character traits that much in the game as of yet. I'm thinking of creating a "Character Page", like a who's who gallery page, but this won't be implemented until I have at least some character designs to implement.

If you want to pitch ideas, want to shoot me down, ridicule my feeble attempts at making a game, or other stuff, feel free to do so :)

Here's my Patreon page: Errilhls Patreon page with download links for PC and Mac.
Currently working on: Image

Errilhl
Regular
Projects: HSS
Deviantart: studioerrilhl
Github: studioerrilhl

Re: HighSchool Shenanigans (HSS) [VN][Dating Sim][18+][Fetish][BxG]

#2 Post by Errilhl »

I created another thread in the Adult Works in Progress section. So further updates will be done there, for now.
Currently working on: Image