SKWAD 16 [Adventure/Fantasy] [VN]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Hatifas
Deviantart: wnhafizah

SKWAD 16 [Adventure/Fantasy] [VN]

#1 Post by Hatifas »

Meep Meep
It's already been a month now without any news ( don't worry pepol, I'm not dead yet) Since I have finished my diploma, I think I can focus on the game more now. (YEY!!)
SHORT SYNOPSIS_____________________________________

You will be playing as Hel, a talented young lady who was forced to join a Government organization after her father died and she lives in a world where there is a war between human and monsters. From what happened to her father, Hel has decided to make justice out of this and end the war between the two races and probably other additional problems. The player have to choose their options wisely as they can affects your character's future. you will unravel more secrets about the Government's dark secrets, The story behind the Monster's past and many more!

*NOTE* - I have decided that I'll make this vn story short since I am very new to this kind of stuff especially on managing people on every aspect into making this game. Basically just trying to "test water" and see how it goes. The story will ended at Viree's character introduction story.

MEET THE SKWAD!_______________________________________

VISIT THE DEVELOPMENT BLOG_______________________________

I am aware that I'm a lazy person. I've read somewhere and from that article, it said that to avoid procrastinating, you need to share your progress to friends or family.
By that statement, I have decided to post my progress on the SKWAD 16 development blog that I've just created( Follow the blog on Tumblr will be much appreciated! :D) . I will post it daily as it will also be like kinda "daily report" for the game so that I will not lazying around :shock:

COME VISIT THE DEVELOPMENT BLOG ON TUMBLR AND FOLLOW IT WHILE YOU ARE AT IT :wink: : https://skwad16.tumblr.com

COOL PEPOL THAT I'M CURRENTLY WORKING WITH_________________________________________________

WRITER : Metatype/Pyqa
PROGRAMMER : HarukaNami
BG ARTIST : NONE //SOB SOB//
COMPOSER: Jan & TsubasaNakajima
VA: Trina, CeeCeeVA & more to come...
* NOTE that this game is still in IDEA DEVELOPMENT *
Thank you for reading~
Hatifas
~ MEEP :D

Hatifas
Deviantart: wnhafizah

Re: SKWAD 16 [Adventure/Fantasy] [VN]

#2 Post by Hatifas »

oh and I am open for any suggestions or critiques or just help a sis out because I am very new to this whole thing. :D
~ MEEP :D

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#3 Post by Zelan »

I'm not sure that I understand the premise, but I love your art style, and the neon colors that you've used. It sets this idea apart from other VNs that I've seen.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

#4 Post by Neeka »

This sounds amazing! :) Love the art and the premise