- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:18 am
- Tumblr: tarafyingcarrot
- Deviantart: minecraftlady1112
- Skype: tara.sipes
I want the game, at some point, to feature:
Voice acting (?)
Mini games (?)
Any feedback at all would be helpful, I will be working on Bi-Curious independently. All things considered, thank you for reading my post, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
#uploaded from mobile, sorry if it comes out as text blocks!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1980
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
- Completed: The Dark
- Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
- Tumblr: evns
- itch: Zelan
That sounds like a good start. A couple things to think about...
* How choices will work in the story. Do they represent the protagonist figuring out who they are?
* Who the protag interacts with. Why would these people be interesting as friends or love interests? What are their fears and aspirations? Who are they when they're alone?
* How to avoid "cheap imitation" syndrome. Write some examples of stories you've read that seemed like a watered-down knockoff of something better. Then think about what you can do that's different. I think it's wise to create a story that reflects who you are, rather than a couple things that you currently enjoy.
Only include as much content as you can handle. Focus on finishing your core story. After it's done, then think about extra content which you can add.
-Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Users browsing this forum: No registered users