I Do Anime Style Cel-Shaded CGs.

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Labbit

I Do Anime Style Cel-Shaded CGs.

#1 Post by Labbit »

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be posted here or not, so I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here. ><

I'd like to do art for a bishoujo/bishounen game. I have some recent examples below. If you'd like any help art-wise with a game and like these, please reply or PM me. :3

Original

Fanarts

Image[/img]

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#2 Post by Otaku Dash »

Welcome to Lemmasoft foruns Labbit. I hope that you like it here. :D

As to comment your art i must say that its is amazing. Very good indeed. I never seen such good pictures with Cell-shading tecniques. Very good...

The Zelda fanart ones are really good, if i din't look carefully i would say they were original from the Windmaker game.

There are lots of game making people here i'm sure they will ask for your help. :) I myself am creating a game.. but i'm still in the beggining stages.... but if i had mor things done i would ask for your help withought a doubt.
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Labbit

#3 Post by Labbit »

Thanks a bunch! n__n

My style is inspired by the simple and beautiful art from Windwaker. :3

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#4 Post by Otaku Dash »

Labbit wrote:Thanks a bunch! n__n

My style is inspired by the simple and beautiful art from Windwaker. :3
NO need to thanks... compliments are for those who deserve them :D :wink: Zelda the Windwaker is considered one of the best Zeldas because of its simplicity yet graciousness and beauty of its graphics:3 Your style really resembles a lot that techique.

I hope to see more of your work Labbit.
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Labbit

#5 Post by Labbit »

n_____n I wish I knew the artist of Windwaker. I tried looking for their name before, to try to some more art of theirs, but I can't seem to find who it is. =/

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#6 Post by Megaman Z »

uh... D. Zeta's drooling again... this means the art is good... (grabs a bucket and puts it under D. Zeta's head.)

I may be doing a mass PM to some known artists soon... (need to get visual studio REinstalled... :oops: )
~Kitsune Zeta

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#7 Post by Sai »

Lovely art. Really bold and dynamic.

P.S. I checked out your website and saw you having a little trouble with your code and I'd like to help. I'll PM you though (don't want to mess your art thread hehe)

Labbit

#8 Post by Labbit »

Thanks. n_n

And, yeah, I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong with the site. Nothing wrong shows up on my computer, but on other computers a code or something shows up. >.>

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#9 Post by Megaman Z »

nuthin wrong on this end...
~Kitsune Zeta

bookie
Veteran

#10 Post by bookie »

Wow, really bold lines and really great shading. I'm impressed! You're probably going to have an army of gamemakers asking for a little help, with those skills

Labbit

#11 Post by Labbit »

XD Thanks. n_n; I hope someone asks for some help. I use Photoshop for the lineart and Painter for drawing. :3

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#12 Post by mikey »

This style would IMO fit perfectly into a comedy with lots of SD and the occasional dark element. Nice work! :D

Labbit

#13 Post by Labbit »

You're probably right. XD Thankyou very much.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#14 Post by mikey »

I didn't mean to say that was LIMITED to that though :wink: It's just the thing that pops up instantly :P About how long does it take you to draw one character like that? (out of curiosity, so I can compare and bully my own people :twisted: )

Labbit

#15 Post by Labbit »

I know. n_n;

It usually takes from 30 minutes to three hours for one drawing. I guess that's a while, but I like to spend a lot of time on my art.