Illusionary Night ~ Sprinter of Caprice

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Fang-tan
Regular

Illusionary Night ~ Sprinter of Caprice

#1 Post by Fang-tan »

(This time correctly posted =3=b)

(I figured I should make a WIP thread as I would like to have a small demo out eventually)
Description:
Living on Ash Island couldn't be anymore like a dream. With nothing but the sun overhead and the ocean before her, Alyssa finds her days easygoing and carefree. Even with no family, even with her little memory of the past, Alyssa is happy. Her only wish is that her days could continue to be happy with everyone surrounding her...

One day, however, a new student transfers into Alyssa's class. Immediately, Alyssa takes an interest in her. Later that night Alyssa witnesses an impossible fight between her arch-enemy and the new student. After that incident a whole new side of the island is exposed to Alyssa. Leaving her to wonder, "Exactly how many times has my wished been granted?"
Currently I am taking a break from the script and redoing the character images (I'm using this for my characters. Seriously.) and looking into an alternative source for the backgrounds. Unfortunately, I am using all hand-out resources. I hoped that the quality of my story could make up for that fact but... eh... when the time comes I'll let you all be the judge of that.

I hope I don't mess up too badly. orz
"I've heard that villains who go soft and then crazy are pretty popular these days, right?
Even sooo, I've studied a lot of manga, anime and galge that have been popular, you seeee?" - Beatrice, Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Loli Salad~ Music, Doujin, Touhou, Umineko and Anime
(previously I was Hashihime~)

M12
Veteran

Re: Illusionary Night ~ Sprinter of Caprice

#2 Post by M12 »

As long as the story is good, it's okay to use external sources. Good like with it :).