Dear Oddities [VN] [Romance/School] [GxB] [GxG]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
HEBALE

Dear Oddities [VN] [Romance/School] [GxB] [GxG]

#1 Post by HEBALE »

SYNOPSIS
You are a female student in what could possibly be known as the best school ever! As a school filled with magical and supernatural creatures, mainly a giant-ass cat, a plant princess, a werewolf and an androgynous elf; it’s sure to make life interesting!
The only problem is… they don't know you exist! They never did. But maybe this time, with new change coming, they will?

CHARACTERS

Mari the NOBODY [You]
Mari has brown messy hair and is always seen behind the background. She isn't very popular and is ignored by the major population of the school.
Lacking in the physical department of brawn and boobs, she makes up in the mental department of having unrealistic fantasies (totally SFW) of her fellow classmates. She loves carrying her diary everywhere she goes, in case she has a fateful encounter with one of them.

Jeremy the GIANT-ASS CAT / SMOL KID
Jeremy is a cat with purple fur, two tails and is the size of a mini Godzilla. In his human form, he is seen as a child and has purple wavy hair.
Not much is known about him except that he is always present in class, but is not very interactive. And because of that, you always stalk observe him with keen interest, in hopes of actually getting to know him.

Clarisse the PLANT PRINCESS
Clarisse has pink short hair with pastel-colored flowers blossoming at the end. She has a lotus in front of her uniform, signifying her status as the royal family of the floral kingdom.
She is famous for her soft, mature and kind personality. You also notice that when her mood changes, her petals change colors as well. It seems that she’s too pure as she’s completely oblivious to the boys’ advances.

Rose the WEREWOLF (BORK!)
Rose has curly red hair that is set into pigtails and has two floppy ears on top. She wears a collar and loves to collect armbands.
She's not the smartest or strongest but has a heart of gold in its stead! She tries her hardest in everything and is always cheerful regardless of the outcome. For a werewolf, it was uncommon for them to wear collars...

Andrei the ANDROGYNOUS ELF
Andrei is an elf who always seems to have sticks and leaves on top of their hair. They have green mismatched-length hair and a long pointy ear.
You are very confused about their gender, and you're sure the others don't know as well. They like to help others and go hunting in their spare time.

Valiere the DEMON PRINCE
Valiere has short blue messy hair, freckles across his face and pale white skin.
He is known for his bad temper but is always discreet in carrying them out. He likes to play mind games and be deceptive towards others.

PROGRESS
I currently have the basic idea/plot and is focusing on the script. It is about 5-10% done! I am prioritizing writing until can find someone to help me with the other stuff...
I intend to make this as short as possible but have enough substance to make them memorable and lighthearted, with a few glimpses at their backstories.

YOUR OPINION
This is my first time creating and writing a visual novel, so whatever your input is on this is a great help! Is there anything you'd like to say about this? Was there something that I was missing or need to add? Maybe you have a suggestion? Whatever it is, I thank you for your time for reading this whole thing~

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Dear Oddities [VN] [Romance/School] [GxB] [GxG]

#2 Post by Zelan »

I CAN DATE THE GIANT-ASS CAT!?!

This is great, I'd love to see more from this project. :D

HEBALE

#3 Post by HEBALE »

Hi Zelan!!! Sorry for the late reply, but I'm happy that you're excited about this GIANT-ASS CAT than anything~ And it's nice to know that you'd be looking forward to this. :)

chujnia

#4 Post by chujnia »

Can we get some update on project status, please?