Project Gabriel Dropout Fan-Made Visual Novel!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
angga105
Projects: Koi Dropout
Organization: Useless

Project Gabriel Dropout Fan-Made Visual Novel!

#1 Post by angga105 »

Greetings Fellow!

I'm a newbie here, and i want to announce my upcoming visual novel project. The project is in my native languange "Indonesia" but the english title would be " No matter if you are an Angel or a Demon, I will always LOVE you! ". It is a fan-made based on Gabriel Dropout anime, and the purpose of this project is to fulfilled my dream of including romance and heartwarming stories in those anime. Before going to the main project. Firstly, it is a new idea of mine with a new story and no additional character (for now). Second, even if this is a based on anime, i'm going to use my own art to draw backgound and sprite except the music since i can't create a music and for now i would like to use those anime OST and some of other VN BGM (to avoid copyright, i would also named the original game).

Main Menu.png
Main Game.png
Main Setting.png
Menu Galeri.png
Menu CG.png
Menu Background.png
Menu Musik.png
Menu Sprite.png
Menu Extra.png
Gabriel Pose.png
Satania Pose.png
Vigne Pose.png
Raphiel Pose.png
Menu Pengaturan.png
Menu Save and Load.png

*sorry for bad drawing, i'm using paint software with only pc mouse

This image that you've seen is my idea about the game screen, The idea of platform is Android since i want it to be played on smartphone. My very first problem of this idea is "How can i programmed the GUI to be like my idea?".I don't know how to create new option like After Story and another else. If someone could help me to programming the GUI or at least linked me to a documentation of how to programming this kind of GUI. I would be delighted!

NOTE : Since the GUI is my primary problem. For now i'm drawing the art first, music second, and finally programming as the last boss

Thank you and have a nice day! (-UwU-)
Useless human in the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

angga105

Re: Project Gabriel Dropout Fan-Made Visual Novel!

#2 Post by angga105 »

I've finished doing the character pose (sprite) that is showing the real emotion of each character, Next will be some character face or background. No matter which one, i will do my best! :)

Note : This is one of some sample of the best pose that i've thinked of
Satania_Sketch.png
Vigne_Sketch.png
Raphiel_Sketch.png
Gabriel_Sketch.png

*Wait for more!

angga105

#3 Post by angga105 »

Alright~ Long time no see!.. :D

Firstly, before reporting my update. I wanna tell all of you that since this project will be very long (since i'm a loner), i've decided that i will make only one character to become my test demo. Ah, even though this is only a demo. This demo project will tell a story that is very different from my original story.

Since, waiting is one of the most boredom things in the world, thus this is the only way for my project to be fast for update..

Ah yes, for the update no different from before. I'm (Again) redesigning the character or you can call it sprite, Why redesigning? Certainly, the answer is my egoism "i want my character to be kawai!!" and to be loved by many people.

Well, you can see it here..

Before
e.png
After
A3.png
Okay, that's all!. See you in the next update! :wink:

angga105

#4 Post by angga105 »

Okay, Love to see you again! 8)

This time, finally promo art (rough sketches actually) is done!, The pose this time based on picnic near the mountain with a sakura petal falling around.

Poster Cover.png
Simple update, fast progress.. Hope will despair, but reality beats illusion...

Thank You!