Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss(GXB, Demo 1th page)WITH OP!!!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Fantasia, Requiem of The Abyss

#46 Post by azureXtwilight »

@ dott.Piergiorgio: Oh, it's from tasogare tei! I did edited it a bit so it would look more 2-D.

@ Victoria : Okie-dokie! Cain'll end up translating his weird language, so no one will get stressed, especially Volg :mrgreen:

@ Lyyli : All right! Speeding up mode! Maybe I'll put it in the demo...

Well, meet our new character, Ciel Lumina Xaverius (half-human), 16 yrs old. You has known whose daughter she is, right? Yup, Leon's.

Ciel is Leon's daughter and Valen's best friend. Like Leon, she's emotional and also stylish. She has a fiance, who is currently going to Valdrox to maintain peace. She often lectures Valen about boyfriends and others, and she will defenitely love it if Valen ends up with his cousin, Raven (Altough she also supports the canon pairing CainxValen too.)
ciel.png
Screenshot:
ciel.jpg

Xino
Regular
Projects: W.I.P. Love Demon

#47 Post by Xino »

Yay~! I like her dress. Ciel is also a nice name, I feel like I've heard it from somewhere...
Want something drawn? Just ask~! I love to draw! Free of charge!

I <3 Ctrl+Z

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#48 Post by azureXtwilight »

Really? Where? XD

Xino
Regular

#49 Post by Xino »

MegaMan Zero - Ciel.

I used to play it on GameBoy. It was always a good series... Ciel was a neat character.

I <3 Ctrl+Z

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#50 Post by azureXtwilight »

Well, this Ciel is the type that will blow everything up like his dad if she gets angry XD

KimiYoriBaka
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Castle of Arhannia

#51 Post by KimiYoriBaka »

Xino wrote: Ciel is also a nice name, I feel like I've heard it from somewhere...
Isn't that also the name of one of the characters from Tsuki-hime? The one that would slash everything with here throwing swords whenever she gets angry...
"I know that I have blood on me. I know because I see it here. the things i've done are not to be condoned nor praised."
-Aiya, daughter of Raik II
Castle of Arhannia- slowly progressing. script 60% art 5% music 0% minigame 90%

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#52 Post by azureXtwilight »

Really? Well, Ciel's a dominican name, means "heavenly". (Almost all my character names has their own supposedly meaning) I was thinking to make her a soft and gentle character like her mother's, but end up liking her rash and emotional personality like her father's. So that's where her name came from.

Lemme see, here's the meaning of their names actually.

Cain - It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "something produced; spear".
Raven - It is of English origin. Name of the large black bird related to the crow.
Valencia - It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "strong, healthy" (Fits her, right?)
Cyrus - In earlier times, it was linked with Greek "kyrios" meaning "lord"
Nazim - Means arranger, adjuster (ARABIC)
Volg - A wolf's name, I just thinking of any other variant of wolf
Klavios - Variant of cleve, the meaning of Cleve is "land of cliffs; hilly area; cliff, slope", seldrus is full of cliffs XD
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angelique

#53 Post by Angelique »

Awwr! *-* Ciel is cute! <3
I like the meaning of their names x3 In my opinion, all names were wisely chosen ^^

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#54 Post by Victoria »

azureXtwilight wrote: Valencia - It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "strong, healthy" (Fits her, right?)
This reminded me, I know that "Valentina" (in Croatian) means like that, and until now I haven't realized that these names are similar. Gosh, I'm stupid :oops:
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#55 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

Victoria wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote: Valencia - It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "strong, healthy" (Fits her, right?)
This reminded me, I know that "Valentina" (in Croatian) means like that, and until now I haven't realized that these names are similar. Gosh, I'm stupid :oops:
Actually, Valens and Valeria means "valourous", that is, having plenty of valour-....

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#56 Post by azureXtwilight »

Guess that different countries has their different meanings of name, right?
I've finished chapter one (which took me 30 minutes to play it).
Today I'll be working on Gil's and Ian's sprites, but I have no idea about adults, I mean, they should look older, right? Anyone can give me ideas?

Xino
Regular

#57 Post by Xino »

azureXtwilight wrote:Guess that different countries has their different meanings of name, right?
I've finished chapter one (which took me 30 minutes to play it).
Today I'll be working on Gil's and Ian's sprites, but I have no idea about adults, I mean, they should look older, right? Anyone can give me ideas?
For an "adult" look? Usually making the hair longer or adding some lines to the face will give a more "aged" look. Or you could make the face thinner or longer along with the body.

I <3 Ctrl+Z

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#58 Post by azureXtwilight »

For Gil, I decided to make his hair longer and give him glasses, but Ian.... hmmh, that's pretty hard because everyone knows him as a cutey. XD

Xino
Regular

#59 Post by Xino »

Oh no, Dear sweet Ian... I wouldn't want to change him for the world, but for the sake of story... What if you cut his hair shorter and give him a sharper face? By that I mean not so round-ish.

I <3 Ctrl+Z

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#60 Post by azureXtwilight »

I'll try, I'll post their faces tonight! As for Leon... That's one tough face to change too.
(A god thing Oswald and Cheryl are immortals, they will look young and fresh anyway :mrgreen:)