The Game -Chapter All- Writer, CG, QC Oppurtunities

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
undertone09

The Game -Chapter All- Writer, CG, QC Oppurtunities

#1 Post by undertone09 »

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=5435
Original Topic includes the windows download of chapter 1.

I decided since I wouldn't be releasing it in chapters I might as well remove it from the completed games thread.

Progress: Days 0 and 1 completed/7
May go back and add some more background information for certain characters...

Got ideas for plot twists? Leave em here! If I like it, I'll put it in and give you writer credits in the opening and ending. However, not too crazy please!
Notice any errors I may have missed? Let me know here, I'll put your name under Quality Checkers in the opening and ending credits.

Think you can draw cg? Draw these cg's and if I like 'em, I'll put it in the game and give you illustrator credits in the opening and ending.
Draw Gwen and Tod going at it. Tod is 18, white, 5'6", has a bat for a weapon. At this point in the game, he has red paint from a paintball gun on his shirt. Gwen is 17, 5' 4", slight hispanic, weapon is a metal pole. Setting is a forest at night. Both are skinny (not emo skinny) and the bat has been blocked by the pole. Do whatever with the hair, but make it believable (not green or blue). Gwen is in a dress. Tod is in Jeans and a whatever shirt.
MORE TO COME!
Attachments
mainmenu.jpg

undertone09

Re: The Game -Chapter All- Writer, CG, QC Oppurtunities

#2 Post by undertone09 »

Okay, I finished the preferences page. I was surprised when I figured out that I could use abstract brushes as the horizontal bars that tell you how much volume, speed, etc. you want.
Attachments
prefs_selected_idle.png

undertone09

#3 Post by undertone09 »

Got through Day 2 Afternoon. Day 2 includes an epic battle and a manly tears scene flashback. I'll throw up a preview soon.

Still looking for some one to draw this cg.

Draw Gwen and Tod going at it. Tod is 18, white, 5'6", has a bat for a weapon. At this point in the game, he has red paint from a paintball gun on his shirt. Gwen is 17, 5' 4", slight hispanic, weapon is a metal pole. Setting is a forest at night. Both are skinny (not emo skinny) and the bat has been blocked by the pole. Do whatever with the hair, but make it believable (not green or blue). Gwen is in a dress. Tod is in Jeans and a whatever shirt.

More cg oppurtunities up for grabs soon.

I may start releasing the game in Days. Cause I am an impatient sonufabitch.

undertone09

#4 Post by undertone09 »

Still looking for someone to draw cg's.

A new one is up for graps, along with the first.

I need a cg of John holding a crossbow aimed at another guy. The other guy is tall, 150 lbs, messy hair. (Trying to keep my game as realitic as possible). They are in a bedroom. Clothing is up to you. Keep it real.

Day 2 Afternoon/7