Polluted Realm [18+]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Aniknk
Regular

Polluted Realm [18+]

#1 Post by Aniknk »

Hello everyone!

Very bold of me to try to announce my game project, as I'm pretty new to Ren'py (started learning this amaizing tool 3 days ago). I'm also not an artist (as I wrote in else place, I can't draw straight lines or round circles), as well I'm not too good with English (my English, as you can see is rather poor), yet I feel the best with words (I would love to use my full potencial in writing, but it would be in Polish to do so [as English is my third language], yet I'm trying my best to make some sensible story for my game). What I'd like to create (as I wrote in else place on this forum) is an:

adult game similar to greatest made games like jake-o-nine-tails, Slave Maker 3, Sim Brothel, or Brothel King (which is done with Ren'py if I'm correct). I just need to learn A LOT(!), but I'm dreaming of game which you could call 4x (explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate [not my term, it's strategy games genre]).. What I have so far, is my own original universe, which is cyberpunk with 10 races on the game's world (only few fuckable though) which I'll try to describe very shortly few lines latter, and Isekai (it's term for trapped in new world, often fantasy one) story with 30 year old virgin dying in a day he actually decide to fuck some prostitute, and reborn in new world full of possibilities. So, We have 10 races as I write before. Three of them are related and called together as Katio. It's Kaaru, most likely normal human, but they can live over 200 years (as they are human-like they are adult after 18 years anyway), Kaeru, it's how you call Kaaru with robotic implants of, for example arms, legs, improved eyes. Kainu, they are elder Katio race. You can recognize them by their height (over 20-30 cm. more then Kaaru) and slightly lengthened skull. In the time when Kaaru was hunting and gathering plants, they lived in advanced, big cities with good infrastructure and fine art in it. Now they are miniority between Katio. Then we have Ammaetio, "river people". They have gills, and membranes between hands and feets fingers. Also they have almost transparent skin and white hair. Now Arudentio, "Arude al den" mean "born in darkness", but "den" in the end of word mean negation, so they are also known as "unborn". Arudentio are eating inteligent races flash, so they are extremaly dangerous. Their skin is dark, almost black, or black, they have razor sharp claws, and two rows of fangs, also they have relatively long limbs. Csrghetio are second most numerous race on the world. They have white skin are quiet tall, have white hair, no noses, big black eyes and small mouths. Then we have Hartio (Ztuu in their own language) small in numbers and height (150 cm. max), with small black eyes, their are hairless and pale. Next are Kakottotio. They looks similar to normal people, but have two pairs of wings, one on back, and second on hips. They can actually fly. Mabruchitio are warrior type of race with massive hornes on head. They are really tall (about 250 cm.) and weight a lot. They are muscular and know how to fight former using their hornes to charge like bulls, now serves in many armies in the world. Last are Sahrimetio. It's beautiful, elf-like race with residual hornes on head. They are good with distance weapones. That's my universe's races. As I'm not very skilled with art I'll probably eventually need some help (for now I'm using rule34 [just google it NSFW] pics, but I'm not really sure if it's legal, as most of pics is copyrighted and posted there agains law I think). But what's more, I'd like to implement slave hunting, buying, training mechanics with a lot of spicey genres, like incest, loli, rape etc. Of course, their will be stats for fighting, slave training, also affection of known girls (as not every girl on you way will be slave). I have a lot to learn, yet I keep up quickly.

What I have so far is this:
...world map, few lines of text and an (one for now, but there will be more) interactive map.

If it's possible, I wold like to gather an team for my project. For sure I'll need artist (or two) for a lot of hard work, and someone to answer my Ren'py related question (or just help me to learn as much as possible, which be even harder work than making arts). Also I'll appreciate any help though. As they say: "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat". Maybe without blood part.

Well, that's all for now. Waiting for Ideas, discussions and else.
I wish I had an talent to do graphics. Or any other talents. But you know what they talking about people without any talents, they have a big pe***es. No wait. They talk so about people with big feets...

Aniknk
Regular

Re: Polluted Realm [18+]

#2 Post by Aniknk »

Ok, what new I can say? Maybe few words about my plans for this project? First of all, I want to creat big world. Like really big, with few countries and many cities (I know, it's big number, so I've jsut start with one country, one city, Capital of Agara, Cirya). Open world will be pentrable after MC ended his university education (by being expelled, quit, or just ended it). There will be few ways to make a money and up you live standards (at first you can life in mother's house, but you have to move eventually). Probably the most interesting one will be way of slaves trainer (Which is also connected with slave catching, at last befor you rent some people to do it for you, or buy ready slaves from slave market), but I also plan to creat more peacefull ways (which you can mix with slaves training) like trading things, opening your bar, or brothel (in which you can use your slaves ofc), or part time jobs for university students like tutor for highschool students. I prefer jack o nine tails homes system, so there will be chance to get your new home (not only one you chose from begin of game like in SM3) and pay you bills monthly. Also, I prefer SM3 system of MC creation, so after you end playing with created by me MC Sabadios, you could use some kind of new game + (though it's probably impossible to add NG+ to main menu of game [I'm not 100% sure, I'm not that deep in Ren'py] I'll be probably able to add it by choice in game options) with customization options for your new character. I'd like to implement some kind of slave customization as well, like for example, you order new girl from slavers guild, and you specifie few of her habity and looks traits. Of course it'll be kinda changeable later on, like in JoNT you'll be able to improve slaves breasts (or make them smaller), add some pircing, I also like idea of brinding your slaves. I want as well add posibility to change her hair color. I'll very likely add ton of texts for story and sex scenes (especial that it'll be text game as long as I'll not find an artist(s) to work with as I don't want to disturbe some copyrights of rule 34 images which I'm not sure if they are free). Ofc some day, night, weeks, months, years system will be implemented with specific dates events, like simple, holidays, or slaves auctions. I also decided to add new furry race Keontio (for spicy effect, I'm also wonder if you're able to translate this short, and simple anagram of "Keon" :)).

If you're interested in this game Idea, please, leave the comment down here. Also, if you're an talented artist (and you don't like moneys for you work ':( or you have ridiculously low rates [really, only laughable one matter, please] as I really have not much more than is enough to pay my bills) or Ren'py veteran which can spare some tips for my work, or you just have some Idea what you'd like to see in this kind of game feel free to commet or PM me.
I wish I had an talent to do graphics. Or any other talents. But you know what they talking about people without any talents, they have a big pe***es. No wait. They talk so about people with big feets...