Lilith Hall [yuri jam 2019][romance/drama] Complete

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

Lilith Hall [yuri jam 2019][romance/drama] Complete

#1 Post by minyan »

Download here!

080 is the pride of Lilith Hall. She does exactly as she's told, she get's perfect grades, and she's never lost a single battle. All her life she was taught the only thing that matters is her future Ringmaster; but when an outsider is brought in, she gets a taste of what the outside world looks like. She must choose between a temptation she's never known, or the life she's always wanted.

dark | character focused | romance

TRIGGER WARNING

This visual novel is intended for mature audiences and contains sensitive content that may be disturbing or difficult to read, including the following themes:

Objectification

Brainwashing

Confinement

Manipulation

Psychological and physical abuse

Currrent version: 1.6

In Chanelcrest, humans are considered far inferior to their counterparts, reavers. Lacking the strength, wealth, or abilities of reavers, most humans have no choice but to sell themselves into virtual servitude in order to make a living.

The most common form of entertainment in Chanelcrest are arena-style tournaments that pit two humans up against each other for sport, with reavers called Ringmasters dictating their every move. It's such a lucrative business there are facilities that train humans especially for this purpose.

That brings us to Lilith Hall.

Inside this all girl training facility, humans undergo a strict regimen of schooling and physical training to prepare them for the harsh world of the arena. They're taught from birth that their only purpose is to serve their future Ringmaster as Harlequins that act as equal parts battler and servant. With not even a name, the trainers refer to them by numbers, telling the humans their future Ringmaster will name them if they so choose.

The road to being a Harlequin is filled with pain and suffering, but it's the only life they've ever known.

-

40,000 words
A dark story in an immersive world
1 romance route
A large amount of choices that shape 080's future and personality
6 different endings
15 CGs
Original UI
Original soundtrack
Animated side sprites
Attachments
Logo_rough-01.png
Last edited by minyan on Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild

Re: Arena Circus: Lilith Hall [yuri jam 2019][romance/drama]

#2 Post by minyan »

Today Kyan and I worked out angles and textures for the backgrounds! Here's a (awful-looking) map of Lilith Hall:
updated_big_map-03.png
And an introduction to one of the staff:

Headmaster

~Matilda Dawn~

Great grand daughter of Lilith Dawn, who founded the facility. She can usually be seen walking around the training grounds observing during practice time. She will pick a favored student to be the “face” of Lilith Hall and advertise their training to the nearby reaver nobility. Some of the best Harlequins in history have come from Lilith Hall and she is very proud of this fact. She wants fame and glory for her girls, and as a result, fame and glory for Lilith Hall.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Lilith Hall [yuri jam 2019][romance/drama]

#3 Post by minyan »

Sprites are sketched, so here's the first one. Our main character, 080! The game features her at ages 13, 16, and 18.
080 sketch.png
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Lilith Hall [yuri jam 2019][romance/drama] wip

#4 Post by minyan »

Not sure how to get this out of ideas since this project is fully in development, but just follow on itch.io for updates I guess!
ImageImage

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#5 Post by papillon »

IIRC it's supposed to have some game-final assets in the post before it goes to the WIP forum proper.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#6 Post by Zelan »

oh EYES EMOJI.... is that my future wife Natalia?

Love to see more from the Arena Circus world, I haven't been too active here lately but I still think about Arena Circus a lot, it was one of my favorite things that I played during my first year on this forum where I was speeding through VNs at a rate that I haven't been able to replicate since lol. Looking forward to playing this. ^_^

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by minyan »

Sorry Lemma! Totally forgot about this thread, but the game is complete! I will update the original post momentarily.

https://harlevin.itch.io/lilith-hall
ImageImage