We don't have any strict deadlines, we are just making the game for both fun and experience. Thank you!
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2677
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:11 pm
- Organization: happyB
- Tumblr: happybackwards
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:34 pm
- Projects: Modus Operandi, Grim
You're trying to intrigue someone who's going to be doing you a huge-ass favor, okay. Backgrounds are big, and very complicated, so don't just say, "Yoo-Hoo. Gimme backgrounds." They want to know whether or not this project is worthwhile. So, you need the following things AT THE VERY LEAST.
1) Dedication. If you don't seem like you're dedicated, then the project might not get finished, then their effort will go to waste.
2) Story. If you don't have a good story... well, that's self-explanitory.
3) Sprites. If the second-most important thing in your VN is pixelated 3 year old scribbles from MS Paint, no one would want to help that. No one CAN help that. Unless, of course, you're looking for some more pixelated scribbles.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users