Dating sim VN game (requesting NPC's)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Raichi
Deviantart: fanofnaruto

Dating sim VN game (requesting NPC's)

#1 Post by Raichi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:58 pm

I'm looking for some people who would be willing to submit some NPC's for me to use in my game.

Premise:
For 18 year old Taichi lying and cheating is like living and breathing, so when he is challenged to a “getting laid” contest it’s time to really let his skills of charisma shine. Woo girls, or boys if that’s your thing, he’s bisexual so it’s up to you.

WIP info:
I already have the storyline written out (3 act structure) and am currently working on the tutorial, and have placeholder art for the main character. I would share a screenshot of the current ren'py project buuut hitting print screen gives me a blackscreen when I hit paste, so unfortunately I don't know how. Art is anime-style. (taichi is my fairy tail character so it's sort of a doujinshi type vn, but you don't need to know anything about the anime or fairy tail universe)

Would rather not share my gameplay as that would ruin the fun :P but really I just need a lot of characters for him to date.

If you would like to help please fill out this form to submit an NPC:

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b] first + last
[b]Gender:[/b] male or female
[b]Age:[/b] range 18 - 25 (higher is fine also, but the majority should be this range)
[b]Type:[/b] what type of personality they are into. E.g. nice guy 
[b]Traits:[/b] min. of 3 words that describe the personality, e.g. shy, clingy, promiscuous. 
[b]Subjects:[/b] 3 things npc likes to talk about, e.g. a hobby, fandom, etc. of theirs. 
[b]Dates:[/b] amount of dates required for intercourse.
[b]Job:[/b] in school, studying, or what they do for a living.
[b]Story:[/b] a short summary of their life up until now.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Either a short summary, or use a dollmaker(e.g. http://www.rinmarugames.com/ ) and upload the image to imgur or something. (art is fine too if you like to draw, but know I will only use it as a reference, not in the actual game.)