I NEED HELP TO COMPLETE MY NEW GAME!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

I NEED HELP TO COMPLETE MY NEW GAME!

#1 Post by lina inverse »

im looking for an artist and a few programmers.
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#2 Post by lina inverse »

ghoury: can some one please help her, or else she wil kick me again
lina: ghoury!!!
ghoury: arg help me!!!!
naga: stop lina!
lina: no he asked for it
red hair
not tall
very cute

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#3 Post by Taleweaver »

You could, like, WAIT for a few more than three hours before double-posting, Lina. This is a forum, not a chat, and people who MIGHT be inclined to help you aren't there 24/7. Especially not on Sundays.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

lina inverse
Regular

#4 Post by lina inverse »

Taleweaver wrote:You could, like, WAIT for a few more than three hours before double-posting, Lina. This is a forum, not a chat, and people who MIGHT be inclined to help you aren't there 24/7. Especially not on Sundays.
i have a really bad.. :shock: shit forgott the word
red hair
not tall
very cute

Shii
Regular

#5 Post by Shii »

lina inverse wrote:
Taleweaver wrote:You could, like, WAIT for a few more than three hours before double-posting, Lina. This is a forum, not a chat, and people who MIGHT be inclined to help you aren't there 24/7. Especially not on Sundays.
i have a really bad.. :shock: shit forgott the word
hahah

This board needs a "sage" option

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#6 Post by Taleweaver »

What sort of game are you trying to complete? Dating sim? If so, you could look into Ren'Py, talk to Py'Tom and maybe even get around needing a programmer. If you need something else done, the more details you give, the more likely are you going to receive response.

What is the working title of your game project? What is it about? Can you give us any information on it?
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

lina inverse
Regular

#7 Post by lina inverse »

Taleweaver wrote:What sort of game are you trying to complete? Dating sim? If so, you could look into Ren'Py, talk to Py'Tom and maybe even get around needing a programmer. If you need something else done, the more details you give, the more likely are you going to receive response.

What is the working title of your game project? What is it about? Can you give us any information on it?
i ve mailed that guy butt he never mailed me back
red hair
not tall
very cute

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

Re: I NEED HELP TO COMPLETE MY NEW GAME!

#8 Post by Megaman Z »

lina inverse wrote:im looking for an artist and a few programmers.
if you want to use ren'py as your engine, then I'll help with some of the scriptwork to the best of my ability (hey, I need something to channel the programming ability of mine while artwork is being worked on!), though PyTom would be the better guy to ask for syntax and stuff. I'll gladly check the script for any fluency problems and feedback on the storyline as well. PM me if you REALLY want someone to at least check the script [I'll reply with my gmail account address, and I WON'T POST ANYTHING IN THE SCRIPT*], as the only things that can stop me from being here are connection problems, playing too many video games, school, lights-out, and working on my two active projects (speaking of which, I need to update the sig. again...)

(*-Exception: sending PyTom a bug report AFTER confirming it as a potential hazard on my end as well.)
~Kitsune Zeta

Warren-kun
Regular

#9 Post by Warren-kun »

I suppose I could work on the art. I ca use any and all practice possible. This is supposing you'll remember to give me credit as the artist.

bardsmanship
Regular

#10 Post by bardsmanship »

If you need decent backgrounds but can't find a background artist, using photos/manipulated photos can work pretty well. For examples, you can take a look at the thread 'photos to cg?' a little further down this forum. If those aren't enough, I'll be happy to provide a few more examples as well.

Good luck for your game.

darkknight
Veteran

#11 Post by darkknight »

ummmm...(after posting replies to all other posts) if megaman does not work out for any reason i can help with the programming....
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....