Heartless [BxB][Romance][Supernatural]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
akhayashiii
Projects: Birthday Cake
Deviantart: akhayashiii
itch: akhayashiii

Heartless [BxB][Romance][Supernatural]

#1 Post by akhayashiii »

Edit (04/07/2020): this idea was modified and will be released for the Yaoi Jam 2020 under the title "Way To A Vampire's Heart"!

As soon as I have more content about it I'll make a new thread and put the link here.
Last edited by akhayashiii on Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbyist artist & game dev. Author of "Playing With An Incubus", a BL +18 visual novel.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Heartless [BxB][Romance][Supernatural]

#2 Post by Zelan »

I'm surprised I didn't comment on this earlier?? LemmaSoft says I've seen this post already but I feel like I would have remembered that!

I am interested in this! I like vampire stories, and VNs with just one character route. I'm also eyeing up Nikolas's scars... I hope we find out how he got them.

What exactly does Robert do? It says he wants a career as a freelancer, but that doesn't tell us what kind of work he does, just that he hires himself out. He could be an artist, a performer, a construction worker, etc.

foleso
Regular
Completed: Demon Kiss, Rustea Conversation, Love Rewind, Crown & Cauldron
Projects: Franken Tutor
Organization: Foleso
Tumblr: foleso
Deviantart: foleso
Github: foleso
itch: Foleso

#3 Post by foleso »

Looks good, I love the art! I'd also appreciate more details about the story too, right now it's intriguing but there isn't really enough to come to a solid conclusion ♥️

akhayashiii
Projects: Birthday Cake
Deviantart: akhayashiii
itch: akhayashiii

#4 Post by akhayashiii »

Zelan wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:52 pm I'm surprised I didn't comment on this earlier?? LemmaSoft says I've seen this post already but I feel like I would have remembered that!

I am interested in this! I like vampire stories, and VNs with just one character route. I'm also eyeing up Nikolas's scars... I hope we find out how he got them.

What exactly does Robert do? It says he wants a career as a freelancer, but that doesn't tell us what kind of work he does, just that he hires himself out. He could be an artist, a performer, a construction worker, etc.
I think it's because this thread was created for another idea of mine (was called Soulmates), but I ended up dumping it for now and deleting the post a few days after posting. When I came back later to create a thread for "Heartless", I decided to just edit the one that I already had since it had no replies. I'm sorry if it confused you ;u; Next time I'll just create a new one.

I'm glad you're interested! I'm also a big fan of vampires, Nikolas is an old OC of mine and I've been building his story for a few years. His scars are very important on his story and their origin will be explained on the prologue/demo chapter.

Oh, I forgot to mention that! Robert is an artist, he does illustrations for mobile games.
foleso wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:13 pm Looks good, I love the art! I'd also appreciate more details about the story too, right now it's intriguing but there isn't really enough to come to a solid conclusion ♥️
Thanks! I didn't write much details because I'm not good at describing a story without spoilering it all XD But I'm glad you find it intriguing! The demo should be ready in a few days (just need to finish some assets) and it will explain more details about the story.
Hobbyist artist & game dev. Author of "Playing With An Incubus", a BL +18 visual novel.