Transcendent Love [free] [lgbt+] [romance] [Visual Novel] [Slice of Life]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
em0rion
Tumblr: proyagi
itch: nine0h0ne

Transcendent Love [free] [lgbt+] [romance] [Visual Novel] [Slice of Life]

#1 Post by em0rion »

The Project:
Transcendent Love is a WIP Transgender Dating sim made by and for transgender individuals. Are you tired of dating sims that constantly assume you and your love interest are cis? With this game you have the ability to pick your pronouns and your partner! It's your senior year at Amabilia High, and you're determined to make friends and perhaps something more.
Genre: Romance, Slice of Life, Visual Novel

Love interests:

(All images are subject to change as development goes on. These are concept sketches to gauge colour palettes and work out rough designs.)

Sara Watanabe, a sweet girl who loves to paint. She won’t hesitate to stand up for her friends, though.
sara.png
Milan Bakker, a guy with a heart of gold and a love for baking, ironically.
milan.png
Kim Sung-Ho, captain of the baseball team, mysterious and aloof.
Kim.png
Alejandra Mendoza, the most badass girl in school, the Quarterback in the school's football team.
alejandra.png
Avery Johnson, your best friend of 8 years, they love making things and are talented in all forms of crafting.
avery.png
Barret Ahluwalia, president of the student council, a stern but caring person.
barret.png
Note:
This is my first time attempting any sort of game, so please be nice! I'm only a sophomore (grade 10) so I'll be enlisting the help of my friends for ideas and proof reading, but other than that the game is going to be entirely made and written by me. I'm planning on writing 20-30k words for each route, but it won't be as complicated and elaborate as someone with years of experience under their belt.

marionline

Re: Transcendent Love [free] [lgbt+] [romance] [Visual Novel] [Slice of Life]

#2 Post by marionline »

The cast seems to be very interesting!
I love the character design, plus the images look really nice! :D

What's the current progress of the project?