[COMPLETE] (P)lanets -GxB

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
IanaBri
Regular

Re: [WIP] (P)lanets -GxB [w/DEMO!]

#421 Post by IanaBri » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:30 pm

selenity136 wrote:To pass time, why don't we talk about which route we're going to pick?

For me, if there's a Haruhi-route (which I'm guessing could be that half route she talked about earlier), I'll definitely go after it first ^^. Something about a cross-dressing character makes me want to go on their path first. But if there isn't a Haruhi-route, then I'll go after Kaius only because I want to know what his psychic power is. It could be something we least expect.
I'm most definitely going for Kaius last...because he is obviously my favorite and you have to save the best for the last :D I adored him in the demo soooo...

But I guess that doesn't really explain why he's last because I adored all of them in the demo....

Aw fuck, I don't know who I am going for last anymore.

Melinoe
Regular

#422 Post by Melinoe » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:42 pm

IanaBri wrote:
selenity136 wrote:To pass time, why don't we talk about which route we're going to pick?

For me, if there's a Haruhi-route (which I'm guessing could be that half route she talked about earlier), I'll definitely go after it first ^^. Something about a cross-dressing character makes me want to go on their path first. But if there isn't a Haruhi-route, then I'll go after Kaius only because I want to know what his psychic power is. It could be something we least expect.
I'm most definitely going for Kaius last...because he is obviously my favorite and you have to save the best for the last :D I adored him in the demo soooo...

But I guess that doesn't really explain why he's last because I adored all of them in the demo....

Really? I think you have to have a certain kind of patience to play your favorite path last... By that I mean, real patience. Not fake patience (which I have). Fake patience is stupid.

Usually, I just play my favorite characters' paths and then stop playing. I think that's actually rather inconsiderate of me... I feel guilty...

You should go for Haruhi last (if there is a path for him). You know, since he's a neutral fourth party... Also, he's awesome.
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." Lemony Snicket, The Slippery Slope

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#423 Post by Snow Blossom » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm going for Haruhi first, since he's my 3rd favorite... then Lucan (my absolute favorite), Kaius (2nd fave), and Ryuu, in that order. I don't have the patience to wait all the way to the end for my favorite character, but then it feels like a waste to just play his route first... ><

selenity136
Regular

#424 Post by selenity136 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Snow Blossom wrote:I'm going for Haruhi first, since he's my 3rd favorite... then Lucan (my absolute favorite), Kaius (2nd fave), and Ryuu, in that order. I don't have the patience to wait all the way to the end for my favorite character, but then it feels like a waste to just play his route first... ><
Yeah, I mean, if there's really only one character that you like in the game, why bother with all the other routes?

On the other hand, if there's alot of CGs, the VN completion-ess inside of me won't tolerate it since the CG gallery (if there is one) would look really empty if only one guy's route is completed.

I wonder if we'll see Haruhi with shorter hair? For some reason, I think he is wearing a wig. Then again, that could be his actual hair o.o.

Poketto Kunoichi
Regular

#425 Post by Poketto Kunoichi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

I do not have the patience to save my favorite character's path for last. >_>; The moment I get my ha-...cursor, on it, I'm mentally shouting my prey in my head. I feel so unoriginal, but I'm going for Kaius, then Lucan probably. I stand by my stance that Kaius was feeding bunnies or squirrels or other cute, fluffy animals behind the bush because he prefers them to people (like me!) :P I normally don't play more than one path, but I think this game can be an exception.

-hopes Haru-chan appears frequently in paths that aren't his- -and Rui gets to find love-

Anyway teacup, if you're reading this, we won't think any less of you for a delay! I'm sure there's a good reason for it; you're still someone worth admiration in my eyes. ^-^

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#426 Post by sayuri » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Whoa... Haruhi is datable?

/bricked

Awesome! Uber excited for it to be done :D. No pressure though, keep it up!

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#427 Post by teacup » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Sorry for taking so long guys ;-;! I was having some (a lot actually) problems uploading it, but its done now~ Go check out the completed games section! ^o^
And thank you all so much for the support! I'm really sorry it took longer than expected!

LadyAvori
Regular

#428 Post by LadyAvori » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:47 pm

YAY!!!!! W00t!!! Congratulation on finishing, now if you will excuse me I am heading over to the completed section! :D

Celestie
Veteran

#429 Post by Celestie » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:36 am

Ahaha. Same here. I'll be going to the complete Games section, then~ And PSSSSHH, don't apologize that much, we survived, didn't we? Some were just a bit more impatient than others....or some were just more vocal about it 8D
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

KagamineFan02

#430 Post by KagamineFan02 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 am

Ahhhhhh!!! Yeah!!! You're awesome teacup!!! Right now i can't find a way to express my happiness so i'll go download it and when i play ryuu's path i'll somehow manage to make a 'sensible' comment XD By the way.... Congratulations on finishing it !!!
Break will not die!!!--

IanaBri
Regular

#431 Post by IanaBri » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 am

Melinoe wrote:
IanaBri wrote:

Really? I think you have to have a certain kind of patience to play your favorite path last... By that I mean, real patience. Not fake patience (which I have). Fake patience is stupid.

Usually, I just play my favorite characters' paths and then stop playing. I think that's actually rather inconsiderate of me... I feel guilty...

You should go for Haruhi last (if there is a path for him). You know, since he's a neutral fourth party... Also, he's awesome.
That's funny... fake patience.

And for this game, you haaaave to play all the routes. Every single one...or I'll find you -.- :P

And because you suggested that, I think I will play Haruhi's last.

xxcautionxx
Regular

Re: [COMPLETE] (P)lanets -GxB

#432 Post by xxcautionxx » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Congrats on finishing the game :)
I bet it's going to be a big hit with everyone.
*Rushes over to the completed games section*
MUST.DOWNLOAD.NOW.
Me- White! Oranges! Cats! The Simpsons! Square root of 61! TWENTY-FOUR!!.... What was the question again?
Friend- .... How are you....
Me- ..... 24?

MomoiroGirl
Veteran
Deviantart: MomoiroGirl
Location: Somewheeere over the rainbow~ ... Well, Denmark at least

#433 Post by MomoiroGirl » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Omg, when I started playing this I felt like slapping myself for having put it off for so long XD Heck, I even re-play THE SAME routes, that's how good it is! 8D i'm already DYING for (P)lanets 2 so keep up the good work! :D

Btw even my best friends who thinks I'm wierd and very foreveralone-ish liked the game... BELIEVE ME, that's an achievement! :DDD

janrrah18
Regular
Projects: My Sweet Revenge,(I can't think of a good title...><)
Organization: Valonia

#434 Post by janrrah18 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:31 am

LOve it!!!^^....i played it and i got all the endings...^^
but personally i liked Kaius's Story..
can't wait for planets 2!!!!!!
I'm a FAN already...^^

silverstez
Regular

#435 Post by silverstez » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 am

I heard this is being remade, if so I would looooooove to see the finished version. This is so exciting :D