Night Society -visual novel in the spirit of VTMB and Twin Peaks

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Malkovichi
Tumblr: malkovichi.tumblr.com

Night Society -visual novel in the spirit of VTMB and Twin Peaks

#1 Post by Malkovichi »

Hello here.I was thinking should i write on this forum or not. Ok, I decided to make this topic.I want to tell you about indie visual novel that I have been working on for a long time.This story is not at all similar to typical novels about ordinary japanese schoolchildren. This is a story about love and relationships in a society of vampires and mortals. Genres: horrors, drama, fantasy, musical theme and parody
The main character is a 144-year-old vampire named Axel, who returns to America from China.During his absence in the city there was a small civil war of vampires.The power was seized by the rebels, and the old government was destroyed.

The main character is an "old-school" dead man. He is homophobic, intolerant, despises the current generation of LGBT activists, sjw, soyboys and other leftists.(I do not promote any ideas of racism or homophobia. It's just part of the fiction.In any case, one of the heroes will be non-binary)
No one is waiting for protagonist at home except a young vampiress named Divna and his only friend Valentin. To become part of the “New order”, he needs to deal with his past.
In this story there will be many mysteries, battles, but a significant role will also be given to romantic relationships.
I write the plot and draw all art and gui. (I create post in this sub-forum, because demo is not ready)

At the moment 90% of the art for the demo has been completed and I am working on the code. (mini-games aren't ready yet and my coder is about to leave me but I think I can finish on my own).I collected nice music (part was written by my friends, the other part was written to order).
But the main problem is to find a good translator and proofreaders, because english is not my native language. I plan to release the game as episode 1 and sell it in steam at a price of about $3 per copy. In total 6 episodes are planned.
Twitter with news here https://twitter.com/nightsoc
I made small preview of intro gameplay (Sorry. Not in english)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNQreKeHqXM&t=7s
Attachments
feelsbad.jpg
watchtv.jpeg
Divnew4.png
guitarplayer.jpg
concert.jpg
room2.jpg
street.jpg
Cartoon1.jpeg
bed.png
Alice.png