Project Ladyzhenskaya[BxG][Visual Novel]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
isah1221
Github: isah1221
itch: isah1221

Project Ladyzhenskaya[BxG][Visual Novel]

#1 Post by isah1221 »

Hey there! I’m ISAH1221!
So, I brought my first work...Although, it is not finished yet,-Project Ladyzhenskaya.Actually this work was created by me and [Cute Sayako] together!So... why don't we take a look?
Introduction
This is the morning of September 4, 1981. When I opened the quilt, I suddenly realized...My school life has begun.
So, new semester, new classmates, new exams. And, a new story...?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse me, is this introduction boring?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, the real game will not be so boring, just tell a story about learning and dating——oh, it even has a complicated world line different from Oir Time Line——
But these are all things to do. Please look forward to it...?I will try my best to write a wonderful story (and wonderful math)!
Characters
Sayako
Your math teacher.
Harayuki
A third-year student. ...It`s home seems to be very close to your home.
Yuhino
A second-year student. Although the height is a little shorter among her classmates, ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶e̶.̶.̶.̶!̶ lively and carefree, and always seems to have no troubles.She likes cats and furry things.
It looks like there will be more...There will be more introductions.YEAH.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Progress
Game Chapters:1%(YES.1%.)
UI:30%
Art:0%
Music:0%
(Yes, I brought out the above two, just because we lack artists and musicians.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm...all in all. We are short of artists and musicians!
Very lacking! ! ! ! ! !
If you are interested, maybe you can join our team!UWU
Some heartfelt words
Well, as you can see, I am a Chinese. The above are all translated using fuxxing Google Translate.I produced this article in a hurry.
A simple GAL, there is no startup icon (laughs) Who knows, maybe a lot of people will ridicule, or say, "A Chinese can do it like this!"...? God knows. But I will try my best to make it well, even though it is just an ordinary GAL, about math and love.But please only enjoy it.UWU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in this way.